DMX Interview (speaks on Jay-Z beef, doesn't like Drake & Rick Ross)

Yo did ya'll peep how he held his tongue on Wayne tho?

I mean they might actually "be cool" like he said but I feel like for business or money reasons he didn't "go in" on Weezy.  He probably bout to do a song with him or some non-sense.

That was the only moment of the whole interview he didn't keep it 100

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I mean they might actually "be cool" like he said but I feel like for business or money reasons he didn't "go in" on Weezy.  He probably bout to do a song with him or some non-sense.

Wayne recently brought him out somewhere and took care of him. When his name came up X was like nah, that's my people. He couldn't come out and call him wack but he didn't say money was nice either. 

Originally Posted by tyisny

I understand the point of him being truthful and just out and claiming he doesn't like an artist. However i don't believe for a second that artist these days don't want to speak their mind it's ya'll the fans who make it damn near impossible.

Considering X is at a point where there is nothing to lose and people already expect this behavior from him its fine. Now lets say Jay-Z made these exact same comments.

What Will Follow

- Every blog, Mediasite will have this as there biggest topic as if it's takeover

-The next month or two of interviews are going to be Filled with questions about Drake & Ross, leaving all the important info behind such as discussing music The artist is working on, New ventures, generally anything positive

- You have an entire generation of idiots who now feel that your "Hating" on young dudes, and they are now obliged to choose sides in the battle and completely disregard any of your music

- Ross & Drake are now all over radio itchin to say your name out on radio interviews and blogs, no good music comes from it and basically your adding to the problems in hip-hop.

Hell perfect example is 50 Cent, say what ya'll want about the man but when he has an opinion he's gonna speak on it EVERYTIME, and Imo that led to a bunch of meaningless beef which helped with the demise of his career.

And in some cases you even have the few artist who may take it to a physical level because you called there music wack and they our upset. Dudes gotta realize that there is a reason artist don't say whatevers on their mind, because they understand the media and the simplistic views of a lot of the fans. Truthfully Speaking your personal opinion on how bad you think an artist is does absolutely 0% good and helps nobody.

Yeah...thats why I can't take dudes like Elliot Wilson or Funk Flex seriously...really any rap blogger/journalist is pretty annoying to me. They exist only to stroke the ego of people who are really making the content for them to survive. Just leeches.
Instead of REPORTING they're INSTIGATING. 

We know who likes who and what not. Its obvious. Instead of giving the artists room to say their piece they gotta force feed them soundbites for the blog culture to latch on to. Then you got dudes who love "hip-hop journalism" trying to write treaties on the subject and dudes are spending hours in barbershops debating the stuff. 

I thought what DMX said was hilarious about both Drake and Ross, but that is his opinion. I just hope that he doesn't have to eat his words later on when he needs to make business connections. 

Love his honesty though...but I wish he could separate being "honest" from "not telling the whole truth"...Like he could have just refused to answer instead of just saying "no"...in that case he didn't necessary "lie" he just didn't say "no"

It is what it is.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Wayne recently brought him out somewhere and took care of him. When his name came up X was like nah, that's my people. He couldn't come out and call him wack but he didn't say money was nice either. 
But when Charlamagne said "well everything you said to describe Ross is how i feel about Wayne" DMX was like "right...that's why i said that's my man."
like it's clear he don't fw him lyrically, but he sayin he still my N_ though.

....anyway "i think you misunderstanding how much $!!+$ i get. i gets it in! DOG N_!" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

this is why i love that dude he too damn real for the generation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Please, X was the biggest hypocrite in the world and as fake as they come... In his rhymes he talks, about f'ckin *%#++%!, shooting people, gangbangin and what not, but then he prays and breaks down like a p*ssy...

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Please, X was the biggest hypocrite in the world and as fake as they come... In his rhymes he talks, about f'ckin *%#++%!, shooting people, gangbangin and what not, but then he prays and breaks down like a p*ssy...

so only p&@!?s pray and breakdown ? Lol..... Like he said to real for this generation

X is thorough. He got that AI syndrome, but in his lane that isn't too much of a bad thing. X has always kept it real and he was never out there battling the world on record. When dude asked about Wayne that $%@% had me rolling son said yeah but thats my man 
laugh.gif
. I don't care how many letters the label got I just want promotion, son had too many quotes in there 

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

But when Charlamagne said "well everything you said to describe Ross is how i feel about Wayne" DMX was like "right...that's why i said that's my man."
like it's clear he don't fw him lyrically, but he sayin he still my N_ though.

....anyway "i think you misunderstanding how much $!!+$ i get. i gets it in! DOG N_!" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah I figured he held him down financially.  Makes sense.  Money is keepin this dude Wayne's rep alive not his actual skills
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
#!*? he makes music about how he feels at the time...he was going through turmoil and let it out in his music. how does that make him a...never mind. no point. 

His show last night at sob's was crazy... I dont think it was one person who wasnt hyped the entire night

Back
Top Bottom