DMX Interview (speaks on Jay-Z beef, doesn't like Drake & Rick Ross)

Funny thing is X has always disliked any big artist who wasn't associated with RR when they are/were hot. He did it with Pac, Biggie, and Jeezy. When Ja Rule got real big he started disliking him too. Matter of fact, has he ever stated who his hip hop influences are? Just curious...

Originally Posted by KOD843

Funny thing is X has always disliked any big artist who wasn't associated with RR when they are/were hot. He did it with Pac, Biggie, and Jeezy. When Ja Rule got real big he started disliking him too. Matter of fact, has he ever stated who his hip hop influences are? Just curious...
he never had a problem with Nas, da Wu, big pun (who was HUGE in 98 along with big pun)

Everyone has an opinion...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he never had a problem with Nas, da Wu, big pun (who was HUGE in 98 along with big pun)
Yea I shouldn't have used the word ANY but maybe A Lot instead. Still curious to know who his influences are though...

This.

feel x on that but you can't follow that up by doing a song with mgk

sense, you don't make it

Originally Posted by CashBanks

X is that dude glad some grown men aren't afraid to speak their mind in the industry today

I'm sayin'. 
Seems like the only person DMX messes wit' today is Wayne & J. Cole. 

X looks coked out. A damn shame 
tired.gif

"Undisputed" is going to be pretty bad,

This interview was hilaaaaarious.
roll.gif
DMX kept it real 100% though. But Charlamagne is on crack, Pac wasn't a lyricist? Man, cut that +!$# out.

Yea I shouldn't have used the word ANY but maybe A Lot instead. Still curious to know who his influences are though...
I could've sworn I read or seen somewhere that he mentioned  Rakim as one of his influences.
Great interview, hope this album is solid. 

And he's right, whatever's hot is what ppl ride.  Hip Hop and R&B are the only genres to do that forreal forreal. U don't see country or rock fans dividin artists like that.

My boy zac Camacho is one of the biggest drake stans on this board. X wasn't hating at least he spoke and said exactly how he felt unlike drakes "beef" with common. I like drake but he's soft, dude won't even respond to this aside from a subliminal on his 5th album. X kept it real, dude is honest about his opinions and I respect it.

Back
Top Bottom