DIVISIVE/IGNORANT/JUDGMENTAL/CLOSED-MINDED PEOPLE UNAPPRECIATION.

antonlavey

Banned
One of my best friend's new GF is one of the most judgmental and closed-minded people I know. She went on a rant about how she would not be friends with agirl if she had casual sex and would not be friends with homosexuals. This led to a conversation/ NT style argument about religion where I tore her apart.

This type of behavior, especially in a female is one of my biggest pet peeves
mad.gif
.....Our whole group of friends miss his ex-gf dearly, she was the complete opposite.

/VENT.

Anybody else have similar encounters with such people.....we have a few here on NT
smh.gif

the irony.. aren't you the same person who refuses to accept the fact that people believe in religion? there's no difference between her dislikinghomosexuals and you seizing any opportunity to bash religion.

Close-minded people are the WORST, bar-none. The world would be a better place if more people were open-minded.

This %%## was talking about people who have sex before marriage when she's having sex with a bf she isn't married to. She was embarassed when I pointedthat out to her. Who does that?

2 major issues with people like this

first, they judge people by these rules which they themselves feel they are not accountable to

and second, that they focus on the rules themselves. when time and again in the New Testament it says to follow the spirit of the law and not the letter of it

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This led to a conversation/ NT style argument about religion where I tore her apart.

If NT is any indication of your argument skills...she probably ethered you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

This led to a conversation/ NT style argument about religion where I tore her apart.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

This %%## was talking about people who have sex before marriage when she's having sex with a bf she isn't married to. She was embarassed when I pointed that out to her. Who does that?

2 major issues with people like this

first, they judge people by these rules which they themselves feel they are not accountable to

and second, that they focus on the rules themselves. when time and again in the New Testament it says to follow the spirit of the law and not the letter of it
Welcome to America, hope you enjoy your stay.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the irony.. aren't you the same person who refuses to accept the fact that people believe in religion? there's no difference between her disliking homosexuals and you seizing any opportunity to bash religion.
Here's the thing McFlyy, from your perspective I'm bashing your religion simply by expressing my own beliefs. I don't bash yourreligion, I bash the hypocrisy and closed-mindedness associated with certain religious folks.

Something no one on NT has been able to pick up about my beliefs that my friends have is that I'm an "atheist" at all.......I don't believeGod doesn't exist....I just don't know.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

laugh.gif
roll.gif

The two of you aren't biased at all
laugh.gif

McFlyy I see what you were trying to do in my other thread. Dude tried to call me out for twisting "Invention of Lying" to a satire on religion. Ifeel like he just wanted to come in there to hate.

you find this kind of stuff everywhere. the best thing to do is either educate in a proactive manner, or leave them be. if someone isn't willing to listenand expand their minds, they just dont want to be helped.

I love those people because their reasoning sucks and the arguments are funny but they are def not appreciated.

Originally Posted by air max 87

she didnt agree that the trench coat made you look like a fool?
She actually likes the coat
grin.gif

You dont actually wear a trench-coat, right?

Do you wanna get metal legs too?
tumblr_kt7ejtuWyI1qzei88o1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by air max 87

she didnt agree that the trench coat made you look like a fool?
She actually likes the coat
grin.gif

You dont actually wear a trench-coat, right?

Do you wanna get metal legs too?
tumblr_kt7ejtuWyI1qzei88o1_400.jpg
My coats/look is nothing like this....it's very eccentric and blue.

Back
Top Bottom