DIVISIVE/IGNORANT/JUDGMENTAL/CLOSED-MINDED PEOPLE UNAPPRECIATION.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the irony.. aren't you the same person who refuses to accept the fact that people believe in religion? there's no difference between her disliking homosexuals and you seizing any opportunity to bash religion.
Here's the thing McFlyy, from your perspective I'm bashing your religion simply by expressing my own beliefs. I don't bash your religion, I bash the hypocrisy and closed-mindedness associated with certain religious folks.

Something no one on NT has been able to pick up about my beliefs that my friends have is that I'm an "atheist" at all.......I don't believe God doesn't exist....I just don't know.
are you serious? your user name is Anton LaVey and you go out of your way to post your less than favorable opinions on religion. granted this is amessage board and we all post our opinions but there isn't a religion thread without you present.. for someone who doesn't care about it, why are youso adamant in putting it down?

the irony.. aren't you the same person who refuses to accept the fact that people believe in religion? there's no difference between her disliking homosexuals and you seizing any opportunity to bash religion.
Here's the thing McFlyy, from your perspective I'm bashing your religion simply by expressing my own beliefs. I don't bash your religion, I bash the hypocrisy and closed-mindedness associated with certain religious folks.

Something no one on NT has been able to pick up about my beliefs that my friends have is that I'm an "atheist" at all.......I don't believe God doesn't exist....I just don't know.
are you serious? your user name is Anton LaVey and you go out of your way to post your less than favorable opinions on religion. granted this is a message board and we all post our opinions but there isn't a religion thread without you present.. for someone who doesn't care about it, why are you so adamant in putting it down?

I'm not putting it down.....read up on this guy, his whole persona is a commentary on the self-righteousness and hypocrisy associated with religious folks.I have no issues with the teaching of love thy neighbor as you love yourself.....it's the dangerous interpretations of religious texts that I have issueswith.

Do you. Whenever someone makes a post about how their religious and God exists, I don't interprete this as them bashing my beliefs. Look at it from myperspective.

dude i feel you but at this point i think so many people are negative and close-minded it's not worth even caring about

there are a lot of amazing people in this world, surround yourself with them

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

This led to a conversation/ NT style argument about religion where I tore her apart.

If NT is any indication of your argument skills...she probably ethered you
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The two of you aren't biased at all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my first girl was a pretty hardcore when it came to religion (jewish) and she actually told me that she would exterminate the Palestinians if she got thechance to. So after having the
eek.gif
face for about 5 min I was like so youwould kill off our/my friend _____ (he's palestinian arab) and she was like ummmm na hes nice i guess i wouldnt hurt him.
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif

and the worst part is that i can't even blame her....its how her fam/society shapes her thoughts, opinions and values. Same goes for other close minded andextreme groups smh

unappreciated

I mean I just don't care or it gets to a point where apathy just sets in with those type of ppl.

I don't feel obligated to help them ppl so I don't even bother to engage unless I want to amuse myself. Not saying I'm better just incomparable.

Back
Top Bottom