Disney's Boy Meets World Illuminati Conspiracy Exposed!!!! DISNEY, RAP, MTV HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT!!!

roll.gif

You can find symbolism in anything 

At some of those pics. The Situation resting his hands together. 
laugh.gif

Reaching to the max. 

You're a fool if you think I'm about to read that or expect anybody to read all that.

This obsession with this "Illuminati" is ridiculous, let people worship who they want but I for one don't care what celebrity worships who or what. It doesn't affect my life in any way shape or form.

So sick of hearing "OMG did you see the symbol he made with his hand and peep his shirt and the logo on it". So effin what, do you really care that much about what others do in their free time?

Yes I'm mad.
:smh:

Smh, I definitely started reading this as if there might be some investigative reporting. Then, after about two paragraphs, I had that Kevin Hart face going. Started scrolling, and tears of laughter started flowing.

Good one.

You're a fool if you think I'm about to read that or expect anybody to read all that.

This obsession with this "Illuminati" is ridiculous, let people worship who they want but I for one don't care what celebrity worships who or what. It doesn't affect my life in any way shape or form.

So sick of hearing "OMG did you see the symbol he made with his hand and peep his shirt and the logo on it". So effin what, do you really care that much about what others do in their free time?

Yes I'm mad.
mean.gif

I have an immense amount of pity for anyone who buys into any of that.
I feel worse for the person who wrote all that, thinking he was onto something.

So you're telling me that if I sell my soul, I can be rich, famous, and all that? 

Where do I sign up? 

there would be a lot more rich and famous people in this world if all they had to do is sell their soul. Do not overestimate humans.

Seriously doe, why do celebrities always take that one eyed picture?

Its for a famous fashion magazine called i-D

They usually pose for the mag or in pictures at events to "rep" for the magazine

Just google search i-D magazine pose

And im pretty sure OP is trolling

whatever man. Take over the world...poke all our eyes out and make us triangles or whatever the **** y'all think the illuminati supposed to do. i don't even care.

How is this supposed to affect ME personally though? All this talk about the illuminati but it only seems to affect the rich and famous. Sorry op but I got bills to pay and kids to feed to worry about a "secret society" controlling the masses through the entertainment industry :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom