Disney's Boy Meets World Illuminati Conspiracy Exposed!!!! DISNEY, RAP, MTV HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT!!!

Bruh that was the most ridiculous thing I've scrolled thru recently...

Meh. I always see the mason symbol on the crappiest cars. Straight rust bucket status. If they want to have their secret meetings and handshakes, let them cook, they aren't hurting anybody. It's just like chess club.

Joaquin Phoenix Forewarned The End of the World Via ‘Boy Meets World’

Joaquin is apparently still a member of the New World Order — a Monarch Slave sold into the Illuminati by his family — and as such, apparently has some inside information about the end of the world. He posted this final scene of Boy Meets World on his Facebook fan page as a forewarning. It’s a cleverly coded farewell.

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/03/th...ollywood-tv-and-the-illuminati/#ixzz2VTYJ6K3g

Note:  Disney blocked the video as soon as this post went up :nerd:

:pimp: :pimp:

No wonder my boy Joaquin is such a good actor.

Last edited:
Meh. I always see the mason symbol on the crappiest cars. Straight rust bucket status. If they want to have their secret meetings and handshakes, let them cook, they aren't hurting anybody. It's just like chess club.

So we don't draw the wrong type of attention the flashes masons are the ones who are usually posing and doing the dumb stuff ie edevil worship. In three years I get my 33rd and ill let yall know what's good. But 33rd ain't the highest degree

ILLUMINATI!!!!!
roll.gif

I'll let the Illuminati be if I did not have to waste my time reading all of that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom