DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Went yesterday, it was alright. The ride was cool, but after going on it a few times there really isn’t much to do. They were sold out of two of the three items I wanted to get (Mace legacy saber and the Kowakian Monkey Lizard) and the food just didn’t look that great. The place looks cool, though.

CAN'T Wait to Post pics! i propose to the Girlfriend in May ! i rented part of the park out for the event . . . . Did it in Animal Kingdom

Remember if anyone NEEDS help planing a family trip to Disney World <<< Please feel free to message me . i will be happy to help !

CAN'T Wait to Post pics! i propose to the Girlfriend in May ! i rented part of the park out for the event . . . . Did it in Animal Kingdom

Remember if anyone NEEDS help planing a family trip to Disney World <<< Please feel free to message me . i will be happy to help !
Are you comfortable saying how much renting out part of the park is? If not I understand, can you pick which part you want to rent?

CONGRATS

The best piece of advice I can give anybody after a 7 park, 5 day trip with the family (My kids HAD A BALL, btw)

Get yourselves a pair of React Prestos. Legitimately might be the most comfortable pair of kicks I own. Packed 4 pairs, yet only wore those for the entire week. Spent 5 hours at Animal Kingdom, followed by 3 at Epcot and didn’t feel an ounce of pain.

The best piece of advice I can give anybody after a 7 park, 5 day trip with the family (My kids HAD A BALL, btw)

Get yourselves a pair of React Prestos. Legitimately might be the most comfortable pair of kicks I own. Packed 4 pairs, yet only wore those for the entire week. Spent 5 hours at Animal Kingdom, followed by 3 at Epcot and didn’t feel an ounce of pain.

Giving my Brutal Honey pair a run on our next trip to the land side of things...If they work out well I might pick up a couple more pairs and take only those with me to the world side next year...

Thank you Brother!

So long story short . . . My girl and i are obsessed with Disney ! we are DVC / AP Members , we go 4 times a year minimum and we always stay @ Deluxe hotels. I signed up for the show (Disney Fairy tale Weddings ) got to the part where they would need to film us , but i knew if my girl found out it would ruin the surprise of me actually proposing . So i took actions into my own hands. . . . . I contacted Disney and i got a price of around $5 k to rent out part of Animal kingdom ( we stayed Club Level @ the Grand for 8 days ) , we also did the Animal safari Trek with ONLY my family it came with a photographer and meal at the end .

Seeing her reaction was worth every dollar !

waiting for react prestos to go on sale a bit, i think dicks had it for sale last week but i missed out

Thank you Brother!

So long story short . . . My girl and i are obsessed with Disney ! we are DVC / AP Members , we go 4 times a year minimum and we always stay @ Deluxe hotels. I signed up for the show (Disney Fairy tale Weddings ) got to the part where they would need to film us , but i knew if my girl found out it would ruin the surprise of me actually proposing . So i took actions into my own hands. . . . . I contacted Disney and i got a price of around 5k to rent out part of Animal kingdom , we also did the Animal safari Trek with ONLY my family it came with a photographer and meal at the end .

Seeing her reaction was worth every dollar !

grats and that sounds real good and price isnt bad at all

Giving my Brutal Honey pair a run on our next trip to the land side of things...If they work out well I might pick up a couple more pairs and take only those with me to the world side next year...

Won’t be disappointed.

Picked up the Ghost pair as a father’s day gift to myself as soon as we got back.

Yeah, I was dumb and wore some Vans. Left the hotel at 7am and didn’t start walking back to the hotel until around 11:30pm. My feet are dying right now.

I walk the park in af1 highs :rofl:

af1's wont work for me though the flyknit af1 seemed to have a more cushy midsole than the regulars

vans is definitely a no go

best shoes !

1) huaraches
2) Yeezys (pirate blacks V1)
3) Air Jordan 2's Low top
4) Air jordan 1's lace them up tight
5) new balance

DONT Wear!

1) chucks
2) Vans
3) any heavy shoes
4) thin flip flops
5) AF 1's

I used to do Birkenstock sandals back in the days...Had my crusty mindset for a while, don’t judge me :lol:...

Really though in olden times any Air Max would work fine...With today’s shoe tech though it’s made things so much better from a comfort standpoint...Spiridon’s were a game changer for me and even until today they’re my go to park shoes...VM+ and anything loaded with zoom is preferable...Boost is great but bottoms out on me after having them on foot for an extended period of time...These react prestos are my first attempt at using anything react related for the parks and I’m kind of excited to get them out there...

ive worn chucks but had to take jack purcell insoles and double stack it and it was actually very comfortable

pegasus turbo is also very nice

best shoes !

1) huaraches
2) Yeezys (pirate blacks V1)
3) Air Jordan 2's Low top
4) Air jordan 1's lace them up tight
5) new balance

DONT Wear!

1) chucks
2) Vans
3) any heavy shoes
4) thin flip flops
5) AF 1's

Wore black toe's to legoland...never again. lol.

nothing but running shoes for me from here on out... forget trying to stunt, it's all about comfort..

for sure, like in my first swge review, wore space jams and it just killed my foot

never again

also ordered these byw x last night, gon' wear them on my next visit, might try it at universal studios (a smaller park) first though
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F04%2Fadidas-crazy-byw-x-shoes-black-grey-white-release-1-0-0.jpg

New Walt Disney World Annual Pass Price Increases Go Into Effect Today

With bookings for 2020 Walt Disney World vacation packages going on sale today, it seems Disney took some time to refresh Annual Pass pricing for the upcoming year…

Below you’ll see the Florida Resident price, followed by the Out-of-State price, if applicable (you can see previous pricing set earlier this year here):

• Platinum Plus: $999 (previously $849) / $1,219 (previously $994)
  • Platinum: $899 (previously $749) / $1,119 (previously $894)
  • Gold: $699 (previously $609)
  • Silver: $519 (previously $479)
  • Theme Park Select: $439 (no price change)
  • Weekday Select: $349 (previously $319)
  • Epcot After 4: $309 (previously $289)
  • Water Parks: $139 (previously $130)
  • Water Parks After 2: $89 (previously $79)
The Disney Premier Passport, which grants guests access to both parks at Disneyland Resort and all parks at Walt Disney World Resort, is now priced at $2,099, up from $1,949.

For Disney Vacation Club members, annual pass prices have increased to the following:

• DVC Platinum Plus Pass: $999.00 (increase of $150)
  • DVC Platinum Pass: $899.00 (increase of $150)
  • DVC Gold Pass: $699.00 (increase of $90)

New Walt Disney World Annual Pass Price Increases Go Into Effect Today

With bookings for 2020 Walt Disney World vacation packages going on sale today, it seems Disney took some time to refresh Annual Pass pricing for the upcoming year…

Below you’ll see the Florida Resident price, followed by the Out-of-State price, if applicable (you can see previous pricing set earlier this year here):

• Platinum Plus: $999 (previously $849) / $1,219 (previously $994)
  • Platinum: $899 (previously $749) / $1,119 (previously $894)
  • Gold: $699 (previously $609)
  • Silver: $519 (previously $479)
  • Theme Park Select: $439 (no price change)
  • Weekday Select: $349 (previously $319)
  • Epcot After 4: $309 (previously $289)
  • Water Parks: $139 (previously $130)
  • Water Parks After 2: $89 (previously $79)
The Disney Premier Passport, which grants guests access to both parks at Disneyland Resort and all parks at Walt Disney World Resort, is now priced at $2,099, up from $1,949.

For Disney Vacation Club members, annual pass prices have increased to the following:

• DVC Platinum Plus Pass: $999.00 (increase of $150)
  • DVC Platinum Pass: $899.00 (increase of $150)
  • DVC Gold Pass: $699.00 (increase of $90)
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom