DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Epcot looks so dope at night!

575874E5-CC4B-4198-928E-A4D90A53A835.jpeg 48F81E8B-39CD-4E76-A9B4-6D10C44DD9C4.jpeg

We decided to take a break today, chilled and check out all the Nike outlets. Epcot was hella crazy, so many people and surprisingly a lot of dumb drunk people :lol:

Some girl on the boat ride in Mexico jumped from one boat to the other :smh:

Need a plug for that too...

Might have to see if Coca-Cola might have the plug for this too.

Is Disneyland Paris showing us the future of Fastpass?

How much would you be willing to pay to skip the biggest lines at a Disney theme park?

Disney long has offered a free, first-come, first-served Fastpass ride reservation service at its six theme park resorts around the world. But in recent years, Disney has begun to test various schemes to allow its guests to pay to skip its standby queues, too.

Even before the start of Fastpass, fans with plenty of money to spend have been able to book VIP tours that would take them through no-wait "back doors" to top attractions. But with that perk costing hundreds of dollars per hour, VIP Tours haven't been a viable option for most Disney visitors. Instead, hard-ticket special events such as Disney After Hours or hotel-stay benefits such as Extra Magic Hours have provided a way to get on popular rides with little or no wait.

Last year, Shanghai Disneyland fought scalping of Fastpasses in that park by introducing a "Disney Premier Access" program that effectively functioned as a paid Fastpass system. Earlier this year, Disneyland Paris introduced a paid "Disney Access One" program gave people one-time Fastpass-style access to select attractions. Now Disneyland Paris is rolling out a tiered pay-for-play line-skipping system that actually uses the "Fastpass" name.

Disneyland Paris' "Super Fastpass" offers one-time, no-wait access to three designated family or three thrill-ride attractions for US$34-53 dollars, based on the date of visit, while the new "Ultimate Fastpass" gives visitors no-wait access to nine attractions at Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park. That pass costs US$68-104 for one-time access on each ride, or US$138-174 for unlimited access.

The three family rides are Ratatouille, Peter Pan, and Buzz Lightyear. The thrill rides are Hyperspace Mountain, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. The final three rides included on Ultimate Fastpass are Thunder Mountain, Star Tours, and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. The paid Fastpasses are not available every day, with the lower prices charged on designated "low season" days and the more expensive price on "high season" days. You can check the dates on Disneyland Paris' website.

Disney theme park admission is required in addition to the paid Fastpass tickets. Guests staying on site at a Disneyland Paris hotel can get the unlimited Ultimate Fastpass for the price of the one-time access version. Disneyland Paris annual passholders also can get a discount on the tickets.

So is this the future of Fastpass in Disney's United States theme parks, too? Every one of Disney's major competitors offers paid front-of-line or ride reservation systems, from Universal Express to Six Flags' FlashPass and Cedar Fair's Fast Lane. Disney has used expanded access to the Fastpass system to drive reservations at its hotels in Florida and California, and Disneyland has successfully launched a paid Maxpass program that allows its visitors to manage Fastpass reservations via Disney's official park app, a feature that is complementary at Walt Disney World in Florida. Is a paid Fastpass the next step?

Disney long has insisted that free Fastpasses at its theme parks will not go away. And Disneyland Paris continues to offer its traditional, free Fastpass system in addition to the new, paid Super Fastpass and Ultimate Fastpass. But that just goes to show that a paid system can serve as an upsell to Disney's free Fastpasses instead of becoming a replacement for them.

Interesting to hear about DL Paris
Heading there next month and might look into that to maximize the visit
Can someone let me borrow a dollar ?

halloween party last night was fun, so many attendants dressed up, lots of adults really embraced it

had to drag someone with me because i didn't want to go alone but surprisingly there were a lot women who go there alone (and mostly "single" riders), there is a double standard there though as a dude goes alone and it's kind of creepy but when a chick goes it's kind of hot...? might have disney-mates in the future

also, crowd was really good yesterday, spent the day at DCA but monitored wait times and most wait times were short with racers and grizzly being longest at ~50m

got to ride indiecoaster maybe 5 times (until my back started to hurt, damn you father time) because it's back to less than 5m standby time

didn't even need maxpass, most of the rides in DCA wait are shorts (15m or less) that it would be noon and next fastpass is 12:15, managed to get a fastpass to soarin' and get right in while people were on standby which was about 30m

anyways, on to some pics, got some of the parade and fireworks but they mostly came out blurry

kyrie 4hallow 5.jpg

dl halloween party 2018 3.jpg

dl halloween party 2018 9.jpg

dl halloween party 2018 8.jpg

dl halloween party 2018 5.jpg

dl halloween party 2018 7.jpg

dl halloween party 2018 10.jpg

dl halloween party 2018 4.jpg

dl halloween party 2018 6.jpg

dl halloween party 2018 2.jpg

also, the Angels has opted out of their lease of Angels stadium which apparently brought in 3million fans a year to the ballpark

i bet now they wish they didn't piss of disney :lol:

on a related news, some fans are imagining it as a third park for disney as DC easily brings in 9m+ atendants and DL draws in 18m parkgoers so if they want that big $$$$, the better hope Disney sees that as an opportunity

anaheim might start competing with florida when it comes to worldwide tourist attraction with a third park instead of majority of their park goers being local and ap holders

ahhh so outside the park

i was going to say, why anyone would wait 6 hours instead of going on rides :lol:

i
also, the Angels has opted out of their lease of Angels stadium which apparently brought in 3million fans a year to the ballpark

i bet now they wish they didn't piss of disney :lol:

on a related news, some fans are imagining it as a third park for disney as DC easily brings in 9m+ atendants and DL draws in 18m parkgoers so if they want that big $$$$, the better hope Disney sees that as an opportunity

anaheim might start competing with florida when it comes to worldwide tourist attraction with a third park instead of majority of their park goers being local and ap holders
dont wanna have to travel far to get to it
i like just going across and park hopping
back and forth

wasted my AP... last day is Monday and don't plan to renew as of right now. gonna take friday off and knock out everything until 7pm (mickeys halloween party). :smh: been too busy this year

Back
Top Bottom