DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

That s’mores churro was ok. I got one that tasted burned so that didn’t help. My daughter loved the sauce though.

man... i usually go this time of the year but with so many closures, it feels like a waste of time

doesn't help that crowds are high now too

I just got back from Tokyo DisneySea. We went on a normal Friday and that place was more packed than the one in LA. The Toy Story ride was 120-150 minute wait for most of the day. They don't have fast passes via app so we had to run to each ride. Indiana Jones and another ride was closed so that might have added to the lines for the other ride.

Even though it was packed and we only got to go on 5-6 rides, the Tokyo staff were nice/polite as heck. Even the other customers were pleasant and courteous, which made the whole day fun.

And the food there is delicious.

I just got back from Tokyo DisneySea. We went on a normal Friday and that place was more packed than the one in LA. The Toy Story ride was 120-150 minute wait for most of the day. They don't have fast passes via app so we had to run to each ride. Indiana Jones and another ride was closed so that might have added to the lines for the other ride.

Even though it was packed and we only got to go on 5-6 rides, the Tokyo staff were nice/polite as heck. Even the other customers were pleasant and courteous, which made the whole day fun.

And the food there is delicious.
Where da pics at :nerd:

robotea robotea nice man! the people
out there are so freakin nice and polite it’s wild :lol:

the people that hold the “don’t run please” signs had me cracking up lol

I’m going to wait it out like we did with Pandora, which wasn’t super crazy when we went last month...

I’m thinking fall next year for our next visit to the world...Should allow Toy Story to cool off and Galaxy’s Edge should be fully open for at least a couple months...

Best places to eat at Disney world?

Yak and Yeti at AK and be our guest (for dinner) at MK

Highly agree with Yak and Yeti...

Meh on Be Our Guest....Wasn’t blown away by it honestly...Went there to say we’ve tried it but I don’t see us going back...

Yachtsman Steakhouse was fantastic though and I guarantee it’s going to be on the list of restaurants we visit on each trip from now on...

the restaurant in Pandora land was different but really good. also tons of options at epcot

the restaurant in Pandora land was different but really good. also tons of options at epcot

Absolutely was...

Had the fish with rice from there twice on our days in Animal Kingdom...Wife had the burger pod things but they reminded me of sloppy joes...Veggie pods the second go around and they were much better...

Planning on taking the kids there for the first time in June. Any good tips to get deals on park tickets?

Planning on taking the kids there for the first time in June. Any good tips to get deals on park tickets?
disneyland or disneyworld???

heres a few that i started but never finished earlier in the thread
and may not really apply now
cause of the changes that happened/happening now

go early

use single riders when possible will come in handy on cars ride, indiana jones, screaming california THIS COMES IN CLUTCH

plan on seeing Frozen at DCA (this is surprisingly good)

see crush the turtle(from finding nemo) at that disney animation spot its sooo funny and entertaining

DOWNLOAD THE APP
u can check wait times and see characters which will be CLUTCH

also for characters its better to see the regular ones at the restaurants like goofy kitchen
that way u have more times to ride the rides
mickey u can find at his house or whatever
but pretty much everyone else u can see at goofys kitchen

food to try

churros a must
dole whip is great, don't wait on outside line, go inside right before the entrance of the tiki bar
can also get dole whip in the shop at disneyland hotel next to goofy kitchen
corndogs and cheese dogs are good too the spot is over past little mermaid ride in DCA
begneits at the mint julep bar, try the mint julep too when your there
but the best beignets are the ones in the new orleans cafe in downtown disney
they just aren't mickey shaped there like they are at mint julep bar
fried chicken at plaza inns very good, good for lunch
not my favorite but people seem to like the turkey legs, if anything it's a good source of protein? :lol:
every secret cocktail at the cove bar might take a few visits but impressive if you can knock all out in one sitting

NAWGHTYHARE EXPERIENCE - Ive had the last drink in the spoiler and second to last drink
second to last is cool but that last one had me leaning
my dumb self had 1 didnt feel anything so i ordered another
and finished my girls

if cove bar open eat the lobster nachos and cotton candy lemonade

dont go to goofy kitchen unless its breakfast

steakhouse 55 and cathay circle are good but overrated
won't see characters at those 2 spots
if food prices are to high
earl of sandwich in downtown disney is :pimp: :pimp:
not expensive at all

if u get annual passes use ur discount u can use it ALMOST anywhere inside the parks
and downtown disney(even the movie theater). But lil booths and other lil spots dont take like churro carts or whatever

also a short cut from downtown disney through grand californian into california adventure
also take that monorail as a shortcut into disneyland if ur in downtown disney
can sometimes help beat the walk and the lines

Was watching disney park vids on youtube. The guy who does character voices is funny and has fun interactions when he talks to the character actors in the park. Another one was a guy who did magic tricks. I didn’t know people had challenges to stay in parks like disneyworld and universal studios overnight. They would find secluded areas and hide and sleep there all night. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom