DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

086EF635-C2CD-41C5-B39A-643072E8DB3C.jpeg
My daughter finally is tall enough for a new ride.

Not sure my daughter can handle that splash mountain drop. Maybe I should take her there if she disobeys in the park lmao

My 5 year old is all about splash mountain, my 7 year old won't have nothing to do with it.

Take Amtrak to Disneyland and save 5% on SoCal Resident tickets

Here's a way to save a little more on your next trip to Disneyland. Take Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner to the theme park and save 5% on SoCal Resident tickets.

The deal: You must have an ID that proves you are a Southern California resident to take advantage of this deal. It's open to residents within ZIP Codes 90000 to 93599, and Northern Baja California residents in Mexico in ZIP Codes 21000 to 22999.

First, buy a train ticket to Anaheim. The Pacific Surfliner runs from San Diego to San Luis Obsipo with stops in and around Los Angeles.

When you purchase one adult ticket, you also receive a children's ticket (ages 2 to 12) for free using the code V231. I checked online and found a ticket between downtown L.A. and Anaheim for as little as $15 each way.

Next, go to the Pacific Surfliner/Disneyland website and use your ticket number to unlock the 5% discount.

With this promotion, two-day Disneyland tickets cost $151 for one park per day and $194 for park hoppers. (Regular ticket prices are $210 and $260, respectively.)

Three-day tickets cost $189 for one park per day and $232 for park hoppers.

When: The offer is good through May 21.

Details: The Pacific Surfliner stops at the Anaheim Resort Transportation center. From there, you take a free 15- to 20-minute shuttle to Disneyland (it leaves from bus bay 12).

For those that have been to Tokyo Disneyland/Sea, which do you guys prefer? I only have one day in Tokyo for Disney. I went a few years ago and I remember both places were fun.

For those that have been to Tokyo Disneyland/Sea, which do you guys prefer? I only have one day in Tokyo for Disney. I went a few years ago and I remember both places were fun.

i personally liked Disney Sea a little better. Disneyland is a lot like an experience you’d get at any of the disney parks. Disney Sea is so different i don’t think any other park compares.

Watched Fresh Baked from almost their start. They've come a long way with their production and such. I like most of their content but their secrets, hacks and history of is good.

Just got back from WDW yesterday...

Man I couldn’t really fathom just how much of the Studios Park was closed off until I actually saw it...Completely different park than the last time we were there a decade ago...

^ Word. After doing the other parks, DHS was like a cakewalk as far as being able to do/see whatever you wanted. That said, I wasn’t even mad at it since it was our 5th park in 6 days.

That place is gonna be insane when the Star Wars and Toy Story joints open though. And speaking of Toy Story, who the hell really waits 2 hours for Toy Story Mania? That **** is essentially a Wii game. :lol:

^ Word. After doing the other parks, DHS was like a cakewalk as far as being able to do/see whatever you wanted. That said, I wasn’t even mad at it since it was our 5th park in 6 days.

That place is gonna be insane when the Star Wars and Toy Story joints open though. And speaking of Toy Story, who the hell really waits 2 hours for Toy Story Mania? That **** is essentially a Wii game. :lol:
that ride is so damn trash at dca
and its always that ****in long
no reason why its that long
best thing bout the ride
is the talking mr potato head that u see in front of the ride :lol:

nah, you gotta unlock the secrets at each level to rack up the points. that the reason i like going on it :lol:

we got stuck a few times in that ride and racked up a ton of points :lol:
was pretty boring but my kid enjoyed it. i need to know them secrets for the next time though.

Back
Top Bottom