DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

im seeing on other forums that they got tix via "get awa' and "undercover", i guess its disney plannign websites so pretty much sounds like they got them bots to bypass and get in some tix :smh:

Wife looked into the getaway one, but buying the tickets was a lot easier than reserving, apparently.

Wife looked into the getaway one, but buying the tickets was a lot easier than reserving, apparently.

yah because theres no bots for the reservation, you actually have to go through the DL website and its all “racalculating” right now

Currently on the getaway and I can checkout but I don't know if I'll be able to make reservations.

I think it might be easier if I just wait and do everything through disneyland's website

getaway can get you your tix confirmation within minutes to a couple of hours then you can try and reserve you day

seems easier bu they dont offer 1-day park hoppers so imma stick to the DL website for now

its back to more than an hour wait :lol:

if anyone is still in the que, here’s how to check progress :lol:

6A7A3B82-DE00-460C-AA56-6EDF9CF660CE.jpeg

PROLIFIK1 PROLIFIK1
PROLIFIK1 PROLIFIK1
PROLIFIK1 PROLIFIK1

Good looking out! lol all late and out of the loop, my sis had to remind me too.

Congrats to those that hit. I get my opportunity tomorrow for soft opening tickets for the 27th-29th. Hope it isn't as crazy as the public release.

Last edited:
What's the workaround?
I bought tickets from my work discount site and not Disney, and somehow my coworkers brother was Locked into the reservation page. He logged in once I linked my tickets in my Disney app and booked my reservation for me.

Idk how it’s gonna go tomorrow though. Istared at my computer screen for 5 hours today, for nothing.

once you have tickets, its smooth sailing to reservation link, im not sure if its just the same browser so the queue from the tix is the same as the reservation but once i got the tickets, it was a few clicks away to reserve my day

i think its going to be much lighter tomorrow to be honest and if you're reserving the 29th, i think you're good to go unless all the prior dates sells out within the next 12 hours or so

most dates are not sold out yet outside of some weekends that cant do park hopper for DL first but all of June is still all available

once you have tickets, its smooth sailing to reservation link, im not sure if its just the same browser so the queue from the tix is the same as the reservation but once i got the tickets, it was a few clicks away to reserve my day

i think its going to be much lighter tomorrow to be honest and if you're reserving the 29th, i think you're good to go unless all the prior dates sells out within the next 12 hours or so

most dates are not sold out yet outside of some weekends that cant do park hopper for DL first but all of June is still all available
I hope so man. I’ll be a happy man once I get this finished up.. then it’s just a countdown. Hotel booked already.

Back
Top Bottom