DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Don't know if appropriate... me n the wifey on 2/25/20

Album release delayed until 2021....
95811046_10222727073593349_8373734055807549440_o.jpg

Last edited:
bruh
how empty was it
We took that right when we got in that morning. after we got our boarding pass to ROTR, we booked it to galaxy's edge and there were already hella waiting for smuggler's run. we decided to take pics first before going in line so it looked empty. it was about 75% full that day i think....

miss the parks man :smh:

ready to go back, masks, temp screening idc just let me in.

question for anybody that knows about the legacy lightsabers. i ordered the $170 darth vader felix saber off of the disney site yesterday. is that the same as the ones they sell at GE? been wanting one and used my bday coupon to get 20% off

Chapek said the company is “seeing encouraging signs of a gradual return to some sense of normalcy in China” and would reopen its Shanghai Disneyland park on May 11 with a phased approach. Typically, he said, the park has 80,000 visitors per day, but the government has mandated they operate at 30% capacity, or 24,000 visitors. Chapek said the park would initially open operating well below that capacity and ramp up to reach the 30% cap over several weeks.

a strategy they could use here too but its gon be tough to stop people in the parking lot and turn them around

Chapek said the company is “seeing encouraging signs of a gradual return to some sense of normalcy in China” and would reopen its Shanghai Disneyland park on May 11 with a phased approach. Typically, he said, the park has 80,000 visitors per day, but the government has mandated they operate at 30% capacity, or 24,000 visitors. Chapek said the park would initially open operating well below that capacity and ramp up to reach the 30% cap over several weeks.

a strategy they could use here too but its gon be tough to stop people in the parking lot and turn them around
i wish i would drive down
and they tell me we full
and only got like 2000 people in there

Specially if said visitors drive hours to get there. I wonder how it would affect flex passholders compared to the upper tier ap holders. Thatd suck to never be greenlit to go in due to the capacity being cut by 70 percent or so.

Watch em put a hold on all the ap until they open to 75 percent in order to make the ticket sales money, and keep the expected amount of visitors more predictable.

mine expire in august
they better not do that dumb ****
I think the temp hold would suffice for them, as opposed to an outright cancellation. That way they keep the ap money or monthly bill on hold, knowing theyre gonna flood the park once the day arrives, but make that yearly visitor money right away.

they cant hold off ap especially in anaheim as majority of visitors are ap holders unlike wdw where its mostly tourists

i can see them doing some bs where if you book a hotel room then you’re guaranteed like they did for SWland opening

those empty days during SWland opening was amazing thiugh, wouldnt mind that at all and easy social distancing

Back
Top Bottom