DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Any word on how long?

I was told by a cast member yesterday that they have only been told that its going to run simultaneously with the Food and Wine Festival, but they havent officially been given an end date for the ride. So it could be April 21 (F&W end date), or could be around longer.

For me, California > The World by a mile. If a lot of others feel the same, I could see it extending for a while (which I actually feel confident will happen).

Last edited:
BROS!!!!! Went on a day trip with the wife to Disneyland on Tuesday (shout out to my parents for taking care of the two kids), and it was amazing!! Landed to SNA airport at 7:30am and got back to OAK airport at 10:35pm. Got inside the park a little before 9 and went to an area where not a lot of people were to try and get a boarding pass to ROTR. Wife was able to get boarding group 94 so we were crossing our fingers. Overall, it was a great day, got to geek out at Star wars land, ride peter pan, pirates of the Caribbean, and Indiana jones.

We went 4/4 on the things we wanted to do that day:
1. Ride Smuggler's run
2. Have drinks at the Cantina
3. Ride ROTR (Best ride i've ridden ever by far)
4. Build my lightsaber

the disney gods smiled on us that day.....
IMG_4696.jpg
IMG_4808.JPG
IMG_4716.JPG IMG_4822.jpg

Last edited:
Y’all think this Coronavirus stuff is going to have any impact on the US parks? Barring a full on outbreak I don’t see it but a bunch of people at panicked by it...

big1236 big1236 thats awesome man! sound like you had a hell of a time

i can’t wait to go back. maybe for my birthday in may

not really sure, iirc the first case of the virus in california in the oc

once the number gets big enough, it might just shut down like the others

not really sure, iirc the first case of the virus in california in the oc

once the number gets big enough, it might just shut down like the others
It was in Orange
the city of Costa Mesa won its case to keep Coronavirus patients away from a facility there

anybody have the flex pass and had any problems making reservations? :nerd:

it’s almost time for me to renew my AP and probably gonna end downgrading from the deluxe to the flex

Wanted to share today’s pickup from the company employee store. Picked up an Obi Wan Kenobi legacy lightsaber hilt with case for only $25! Retail is $129.99 at the Dok-Ondar shop in Galaxy’s Edge. It was the only one at this price too! My timing couldn’t be anymore perfect.
C0F51352-BABB-4666-862D-F851DF89FBF5.jpeg

what? is that the disney employee store? what company do you work for...

awesome pickup man...

Last edited:
crowd wasnt too bad last night, it was kind of chilly and drizzled a bit i think the possibility of stronger rain got guests thinking twice

at around 6pm i was able to get fastpass to both fantasmic and world of color, very unusual

food & wine was good though, you can always find something to like especially with the sip and savor pass

food1.jpg

food3.jpg

food2.jpg

food4.jpg

magic happens parade was cool (and definitely best to watch the last showing at 6pm when its darker) but somethings off about it, not sure, the floats and dancers were very good but music transition could be better, it could also be were i was standing as they try to sync to the music playing on the speakers

i think the main purpose of this is to create new floats for new IPs that might be added to the park in the future while mixing it up with some of the old, as i was watching fantasmic, i thought to myself it is one refurb away from adding moana and coco and frozen

magic1.jpg

magic2.jpg

magic3.jpg

Did the mickey runaway rail ride and is dope the artwork and everything is not better than the great movie but is good.
It's going to relieve the park a little bit

what type of ride is it, i am still not 100% sure

its suppose to be trackless that goes to a room where its all projection or it goes from room to room with some practical props and effect along with some projection?

what type of ride is it, i am still not 100% sure

its suppose to be trackless that goes to a room where its all projection or it goes from room to room with some practical props and effect along with some projection?
You’re right is trackless and the train goes in 4 different directions thru rooms

Back
Top Bottom