DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

come may 2nd

giphy.gif

Last edited:
unpopular opinion and traditionalists would kill me especially since the old ones perfect for parents looking to chill for a bit and get out of the heat but I really wouldn't mind if they updated the DL version to that

i wish there could be room for both but i am all in for that update

Probably a MAJOR late pass for me, but have you all seen how Pirates is in Disneyland Shanghai?

I legit want to go to Shanghai just to ride this. This is so sick!

Don’t let ur wife and kids wander
Other nter fam was almost kidnapped
in the cab ride while visiting shanghai Disney

What are the 2 best parks in orlando?
How old are you and are kids going? Wife and I loved Epcot because of the interactive stuff for our young girls as well as the Frozen ride. However we got to enjoy the various cuisines around the world.
Holy grail
Someone already said everything, basically unless you are huge nature people skip Animal Kingdom and get a hopper for Epcot, go in the evening and just eat around the world.

Glad we’re going to DL in October so SWGE won’t be as crazy.

not srs :lol:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy (11).gif

Are you serious this ride will be crowded until next year, remember "last" movie is coming out in December. Wife and I said we won't be back for at least 2 years, girls will be older and will provide them a break.

However after seeing how excited our girls were this time we decided to pull the trigger on Disney Cruise this year instead of next year.

Also picked this up at the gift shop.
s-l16002.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy (11).gif

Are you serious this ride will be crowded until next year, remember "last" movie is coming out in December. Wife and I said we won't be back for at least 2 years, girls will be older and will provide them a break.

However after seeing how excited our girls were this time we decided to pull the trigger on Disney Cruise this year instead of next year.

Also picked this up at the gift shop.
s-l16002.jpg

Click the spoiler, boss lol. That joint is gonna be a madhouse for yearS.

Enjoy the cruise though—we had a blast on ours. If you can swing it, splurge for concierge level. Def worth it, IMO. The ships can get mad crowded and hectic with kids everywhere, so it’s nice to have a bigger room to escape to throughout the day. Concierge lounge was dope too—mad free drinks were consumed. :pimp:

just gotta accept that it’s gonna be a mess for a while. that’s why me and my lady decided to just renew our annual passes.

going one last time before the madness next month

Click the spoiler, boss lol. That joint is gonna be a madhouse for yearS.

Enjoy the cruise though—we had a blast on ours. If you can swing it, splurge for concierge level. Def worth it, IMO. The ships can get mad crowded and hectic with kids everywhere, so it’s nice to have a bigger room to escape to throughout the day. Concierge lounge was dope too—mad free drinks were consumed. :pimp:
Thanks man, we did it last year and wife couldn't contain herself and reserved for another cruise on the cruise because of the discount. I'm like really man come on, secretly I was happy though. Being out in the middle of the ocean and having a personal fireworks show. :pimp:. The wife was saying this trip the fact that Disney fawns over your child as much as you do is one of the best things. You can go to 6 Flags or Kings Dominion (Paramount theme park here in VA) and the kids are happy but it doesn't come off the least bit genuine.

should we buy our tickets in advance for an october trip?

im used to just showing up day of and copping. But all this starwars stuff got me nervous.

July trip locked in y’all...

Starting to get our eating spots figured out since it’s getting to be just about time for reservations and stuff...What’s everybody recommending that’s new at Disneyland / Cali Adventure?

For those who've gone to DW in Orlando, how much would you estimate that it cost for two adults? I've looked online, but I've seen different prices. Thanks.

Just got the official word, our trip is booked for Florida, June 9th-15th.

My wife and I are taking our 2 kids (Age 3 & 6), and we’ll have 3 day park hopper passes. Been going through this thread, I’m gonna need all kinds of tips from you guys lol. Wanna make this a trip to remember for our kids. Both my wife and I have been to WDW twice.

Look like I’m going on the Disney Cruise again. This will be our 4th trip :lol: No compliant on my end.

Princess wants to do her 14th bday celebration on the boat. Hopefully her friends are able to attend this year.

should we buy our tickets in advance for an october trip?

im used to just showing up day of and copping. But all this starwars stuff got me nervous.

thats a tough one, usually id say buy ahead so you don't have to line up outside and waste time trying get tickets but with SWLand being a free for all by then, we dont know right now if you might have to line up for hours just trying to get in the park itself

if you're committed to going though, definitely buy the tix in advance because lines for those are probably going to be longer than usual, maybe wait a day or two before you plan to go to the park to purchase

Exclusive Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration Merchandise Coming to Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort

Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration opens April 26th at Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort, and what would a Disney event be without some merch?

ppd00238402938423432fi-624x351.jpg

Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration is an all-new, must-see (add-on) experience celebrating 90 years of the beloved Mickey Mouse. Each imaginatively themed room is filled with selfie-worthy surprises and plenty of fantastic photo ops and memories for you, your family and friends.

After a fun, photo-filled day, pop by the Pop-Up Disney! shop and browse special artist collections, apparel and accessories including spirit jerseys, ball caps, sparkle cinch sacks, tumblers and more.

ppdm023984029483234.jpg

• Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration will offer a variety of logoed items with pops of blue, yellow, silver and glitter. Spirit Jerseys are always a pop-ular choice, along with matching t-shirts for adults and kids.
  • Jerrod Maruyama Artist Collection is playfully inspired by all things Mickey Mouse from the waffle to the classic ear hat.
  • Pin Trading! One pin will be released on the first Thursday of every month, beginning May 2. Collect all six pins to spell M-I-C-K-E-Y!
  • Show your day’s admission ticket to Pop-Up Disney! to purchase a special, limited-release pin.
  • Pop-Up Disney! ticket holders may also purchase special treats such as Mickey Mouse-shaped fudge on a stick and metallic Mickey cake pops at Marceline’s Confectionery.***
Tickets are on sale now, starting at $30 and includes five hours of complimentary parking.* The Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration shop will be open to the public, so be sure to visit again and again!

Went last night and the lines for the Food and Wine stuff was deep everywhere. I'm talking about an hour plus wait just for it. Went on Pirates, Indiana Jones, and Splash Mountain with less than 10 minutes on each ride though.

With SWL opening the other rides will have short lines, wouldn't it?

Back
Top Bottom