DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - Upcoming: Snow White, Mufasa, Lilo&Stitch, Moana...

The hype for Lion King isn’t there like it should be. I think the movie opens at ~130 mil this weekend. Far from anything to be concerned about because that’s still gonna be a big OW but it’s not gonna go be the mega hit people anticipated.

I hate to say it but from the trailers, Donald sounds trash as the voice of Simba. :frown:

It sounds like he’s trying too hard to sound powerful for the lack of a better word & it doesn’t sound natural. It seems forced. And I was happy as hell for him when his role got announced. :frown:

I hate to say it but from the trailers, Donald sounds trash as the voice of Simba. :frown:

It sounds like he’s trying too hard to sound powerful for the lack of a better word & it doesn’t sound natural. It seems forced. And I was happy as hell for him when his role got announced. :frown:
Kinda feeling this too honestly but will see how it is when I go watch it |l

Ok, so I saw it. Everything changed was bad :lol:
Horrible? No, but man. The acting to the way the animals looked while speaking was just.... awkward? Maybe because the realistic mouths were tiny added to the zero expression on the face. It was like watching the geico commercial with the 2 squirrels fist bumping. Overall the movie is a fail to me

Last edited:
they got timon
sounding like theres a lil sugar in his tank
not that theres anything wrong with that
Idk if he’s gay in real life but the voice actor who plays Timon talks extra zesty in every role I’ve ever seen him in. That’s just the way he speaks I think. :lol:

And “the sugar in his tank” comment has me :lol: because I have a friend who’s white and his younger brother likes to play gay with his jokes. I had been telling him he has sugar in his tank for a while and for the longest, he thought I had just meant he was energetic. :lol:

He hit a weebay when he finally realized I was low key dissing him for months. :rofl:

Man Disney live action is complete fail to me in terms of quality. “But da box office” I don’t get any of that so I don’t care

Last edited:
Let me guess, too much Beyoncé for you :rolleyes

tenor.gif

But nah this time I mostly want to complain about Seth Rogen not acting and mostly just sounding like normal stoner Seth Rogen. Takes me out of Hakuna Matata and Can You Feel The Love Tonight

Seth Rogen on those songs were a terrible idea...Once they got a cut of what dude sounds like when “singing” they should’ve cut his parts out completely...Sounds horrible...

Yea none of them been super great.

Y’all ready when they make. ‘Toy Story’ I’m live action? :lol:

Should of just got Ferris to do Simba again and Jeremy iron. That was a great cast.

Back
Top Bottom