Directv is the cot damn devil

Been living without cable for about a year now. Not because of choice though, I owe TWC like $600. I tried signing up for Directv but I cant put a satellite dish in my apt. Hulu and netflix

Been living without cable for about a year now. Not because of choice though, I owe TWC like $600. I tried signing up for Directv but I cant put a satellite dish in my apt. Hulu and netflix

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

bahahah, a g jus to leave... u better call back n tell em u was playin...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

$380 cancellation fee & $250 for each canceled receiver?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but damn fam... they tryin to give you the shaft...

start...

(see what i did there)

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

$380 cancellation fee & $250 for each canceled receiver?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but damn fam... they tryin to give you the shaft...

start...

(see what i did there)

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I had a directv tech out here a few weeks ago relocating my dish..long story short he told mentioned to me that directv had bought dishnet, but they are gonna keep it as separate companies.Can any one confirm this?

I had a directv tech out here a few weeks ago relocating my dish..long story short he told mentioned to me that directv had bought dishnet, but they are gonna keep it as separate companies.Can any one confirm this?

they didnt try to kiss your +@% when you cancelled?
my co worker was paying $68 a month and decided to cancel. they called 2 days later and said theyll lower it to $48 a month, he said no, couldnt afford it. a week later they called and lowered it to 28.99 for the same plan, so he decided to turn it back on

they didnt try to kiss your +@% when you cancelled?
my co worker was paying $68 a month and decided to cancel. they called 2 days later and said theyll lower it to $48 a month, he said no, couldnt afford it. a week later they called and lowered it to 28.99 for the same plan, so he decided to turn it back on

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

False. DirecTV and Dish Network did try to merge about ten years ago, the FCC shot it down because of anti-trust laws.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

False. DirecTV and Dish Network did try to merge about ten years ago, the FCC shot it down because of anti-trust laws.

Back
Top Bottom