Directv is the cot damn devil

OP, if you've been their customer for 10 years, i can't imagine you'd be tied to a contract. how are they justifying a cancellation fee?

OP, if you've been their customer for 10 years, i can't imagine you'd be tied to a contract. how are they justifying a cancellation fee?

i was thinking about switching over to directv because ATT Uverse has horrible HD, so should I go to Dish Network? No way I do comcast

i was thinking about switching over to directv because ATT Uverse has horrible HD, so should I go to Dish Network? No way I do comcast

the only thing i hate about Direct Tv is how HD is not free, although that thing is way better than TW cable HD, its not worth 150+ just to have them install it.

the only thing i hate about Direct Tv is how HD is not free, although that thing is way better than TW cable HD, its not worth 150+ just to have them install it.

I dont know how youre with a company for over 10 years and youre still under contract with them.
I have DTV and overall Im pretty satisfied with the service.

I dont know how youre with a company for over 10 years and youre still under contract with them.
I have DTV and overall Im pretty satisfied with the service.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

NO CABLE > ALL

LIFE IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER
im bout to do this, between netflix and torrents i'm pretty much good.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

NO CABLE > ALL

LIFE IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER
im bout to do this, between netflix and torrents i'm pretty much good.

I'm stuck in a bad spot.what other options do I have? I was with twc for 4 years and it sucked.switched to direct and I can't stand losing service with bad weather.fios isn't available in my area.and internet twc is raping me 49.99 a month plus my direc tv bill.Im in queens nyc do I have any other options with cable internet and phone?

I'm stuck in a bad spot.what other options do I have? I was with twc for 4 years and it sucked.switched to direct and I can't stand losing service with bad weather.fios isn't available in my area.and internet twc is raping me 49.99 a month plus my direc tv bill.Im in queens nyc do I have any other options with cable internet and phone?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

People love exaggerating.
As bad as the weather was yesterday, I did not lose service once.

If you have other problems thats fine, but if this is your ONLY problem I dont see how this is really an issue.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

People love exaggerating.
As bad as the weather was yesterday, I did not lose service once.

If you have other problems thats fine, but if this is your ONLY problem I dont see how this is really an issue.

Damn man that sucks. Been with them since 01 too. No problems whatsoever *crosses fingers*

Damn man that sucks. Been with them since 01 too. No problems whatsoever *crosses fingers*

Left Dish Network for Direct TV last month and I regret it. If I don't go back to Dish Network it's Uverse all the way.

Left Dish Network for Direct TV last month and I regret it. If I don't go back to Dish Network it's Uverse all the way.

Verizon FTW
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom