Dine and Dash Vol. Who's done it??

Yes.. me and my friends went tp ihop after a game, they took longer than forever to feed us so after we ate one of the dudes walked out first then the cash register went to da back so the rest of us ran out... good times.

Originally Posted by SC415

Na, to much of a wimp to do it.

Nah son. You're just a good person?
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I hope you guys know when you do that the person who is serving you has to pay. I've been serving for awhile and have gotten stiffed before. Talk about ruining somebody's night. I've seen people have to pay up to $100 just because people can be #%!*%%$+.

im not 16 anymore, so no

plus 90% of the time Im dining with family or women, how foolish would you look dashing

Done it twice last summer. First time was because my friend wanted to cross it off his bucket list so we did it at this iHop. Running on a full stomach + flip flops =
sick.gif
but got away.

Second time was at this Pho place and the Pho was nasty. Had some weird @%% stuff in it and customer service was horrible so we decided to dip. We got to our car safe but when we were speeding away, the manager tried running after us.

Yup, at a bar. We managed to get drunk even though the waitress was coming around every 45 minutes. Had to go up to the bar to order drinks yet the tables around us were getting served every 20 minutes or so. Finally, after being ignored for about an hour, we got the drunken courage to just walk out. NOT my proudest moment...

Almost did it once.

I was at hooters, and it was taking a while for the waitress to bring the check..it was pretty busy that night so I let it slide. Next thing you know I see her flirting with this dude, bending over and whatnot. I get up, chick sees me and comes right over with the check.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Me and some buddies contemplated it for like half an hour at a pizza hut. We didnt end up doing it though. I thought it was hilarious though cause one of my buddies was already outside waiting for us.

never have, but at dennys, they took forever to take our order, and forever to bring it so we just left. someone ate prolly. never went back. should have never went there in the first place tho....(insert Jay line)

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

NT drives BMWs, Benzes, and drinks Patron and Don Perignon all night, but can't put up for the bill?

Something's not right.

if i didnt have to pay for restaurant bills, it'd be easy for me to make monthly payments for BMWs or benzes

Never but once I forgot to pay and left. I was 50 feet away when I realized it so I went back and settled the bill. The server wasn't bothered at all since I was a regular.

Well, I didn't eat the food, but it was at a Jack in the Box drive thru. I was ordering my food, and this lady was hella rude. I'm nice and patient when it comes to my food, plus I don't want anyone spitting in it. So I asked for some buttermilk sauce with my sourdough jack. Next thing you know, this lady just starts flashing on me, talking about, "We don't give out no sauces for that shhhhh". I'm like, "Ok lady, you know what? You can keep that sourdough jack", and switched my car in drive. She starts yelling," No, wait, wait, I'm sorry!", with my sourdough jack meal in her hand. I guess she had to come out of pocket for that, but I don't care. I'm not one of those dudes that needs to feel like a King at a fast food joint, but I just thought she was just out of line with her attitude and cussing at me. That was my only time.

I did it twice in the span of one month. First tiem was unexpected, but the waitress was a #@%** and no one was by door where we were, so we just ran out. Second time, my check was still processing, and my friends all together didn't have enough, so we dipped out one by one, and last two ran out. I'm not too proud of it, although I must admit it's a big time adrenaline rush.

i have at a bar a few times. if im waiting over 30-40 minutes to get my tab after telling the waitress that were trying to cash out, im bouncin.

Back
Top Bottom