Diggy Simmons - Fall Down (J. Cole Diss)

diggy is definately corny... saw him live at Summer Jam and it was a joke.

plus i think this whole diggy vs j cole is fake.. they were both at summer jam and had plenty of friendly pics together. Also, the first diss was released on april fools day.

'probly just a way to try and give himself a name

its not about his sister.
cole dissed him recently and he responded.

diss @ 2:20

Last edited:
First thought when I saw the title was AGAIN?!

:lol: Diggy straight disrespect this ***** Cole on wax.

A Diggy Simmons thread?

***Patiently waits to see if this thread erupts into the eventual demise of Optimus 3.0***

And to a certain other NTer, "you're next"

:lol:

Last edited:
Why are ya'll acting like it isn't Cole who is antagonizing the situation. Diggy is clearly in the right here. I don't listen to the youngin music but if you can't stick up for your family or yourself you're worthless. If Cole wanna pop off I say Diggy should go for his. Cole ain't establish himself as untouchable, hell he's barely even established. F around and get the rug pulled our from under him.

How did Cole start this exactly?  By vaguely rapping about questionable activities by daughters of reverends which we all know is a legitimate stereotype?  Diggy started this beef to get some buzz from people who aren't adolescent girls and seeing as how we're two pages into this thread, I'd say his plan worked.

With that said, Cole shouldn't have said anything.  He created this lose-lose situation by saying anything, subliminal or otherwise.  But now, he's engaged and has to respond.  Especially after the father line.  Some form of chin checking has to take place after someone brings up your pops.

Last edited:
Diggy 
laugh.gif

JCole 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How did Cole start this exactly?  By vaguely rapping about questionable activities by daughters of reverends which we all know is a legitimate stereotype?  Diggy started this beef to get some buzz from people who aren't adolescent girls and seeing as how we're two pages into this thread, I'd say his plan worked.

With that said, Cole shouldn't have said anything.  He created this lose-lose situation by saying anything, subliminal or otherwise.  But now, he's engaged and has to respond.  Especially after the father line.  Some form of chin checking has to take place after someone brings up your pops.
It was the combination of the "sister" comments AND the slight jab that Cole had some something about being "more russy, more diggy" or something like that...and I guess he figured he had enough of cole throwing jabs at his family like that. 

Last edited:
"Only one thing that I ask of you haters, you can't diss a n if you got him on ya playlist" nuff said

That father line was the only standout of the diss and it wasn't that great, Cole stated a fact about the album flopping and Diggy is salty talking bout "you shoulda signed to me instead of j**** " What? :rolleyes Diggy is running out of things to say and he needs to focus on his real music. How can you say somebody is reaching to stay relevant when he's more relevant than you?

Last edited:
lameeeee.... this is embarrassing for Cole to even be associated w this feud...def a lose/lose situation but in the end nobody even cares about this

none of us...i mean none of us even knew or connected the dots to Cole talking bout lil dude sister from jump....then the line on Grew Up Fast wasnt even a "diss" like that for dude to get outta pocket.

Cole coulda did w/o the recent line for Kendrick Lamar show tho... he should know Diggy be in his feelings mad quick lol

Thank you!!!! It's a stereotype so why did the simmons family take offense? I feel there is something we don't know. For them to assume he was talking about Vanessa on Purple Rain is a REACH!!! Unless there is something we don't know. Diggy started it, Cole threw a little jab and Diggy got mad it was true and responded.

As corny as this whole feud is... I gotta say I got mad respect for Diggy. Young dude is definitely not backing down.

Back
Top Bottom