Diggy Simmons - Fall Down (J. Cole Diss)

Oh what a difference a year or two makes 
roll.gif

How did Cole start this exactly?  By vaguely rapping about questionable activities by daughters of reverends which we all know is a legitimate stereotype?  Diggy started this beef to get some buzz from people who aren't adolescent girls and seeing as how we're two pages into this thread, I'd say his plan worked.

With that said, Cole shouldn't have said anything.  He created this lose-lose situation by saying anything, subliminal or otherwise.  But now, he's engaged and has to respond.  Especially after the father line.  Some form of chin checking has to take place after someone brings up your pops.

Thank you!!!! It's a stereotype so why did the simmons family take offense? I feel there is something we don't know. For them to assume he was talking about Vanessa on Purple Rain is a REACH!!! Unless there is something we don't know. Diggy started it, Cole threw a little jab and Diggy got mad it was true and responded.
**** must have been true...that's why they were hurt over a stereotypical line

and that father/son line would get a n' faded quick if you addressed someone like that in real life....that's a line you just don't cross 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^^^
its not from a rap battle kind of way, but in a way where you would expext that type of punchline from diggy, kind of way.

^^^
its not from a rap battle kind of way, but in a way where you would expext that type of punchline from diggy, kind of way.

it's a weak comment imo.

oh, you smashed my sister? atleast i grew up with a dad.

***** woulda got faded and then his curls cut off.

it's a weak comment imo.
oh, you smashed my sister? atleast i grew up with a dad.
***** woulda got faded and then his curls cut off.

Thing is NOBODY thought Cole was talkin bout his sister till Diggy got all offended. I still don't think Cole really was.

But yeah that line about his pops woulda got Diggy stretched clearly he's never went to school w/black kids cuz he don't know better lol

^^^

That line was executed poorly and yall know it, on top of that I don't see how this really hurts Cole. This is like dissing somebody for something they have already admitted, Cole's relationship with his father isn't something we haven't heard before from him or other artist so whats the big deal? I feel like yall giving diggy more credit for that weak line because he's 17

folks really offended by the "dad" line??? lol

+i grew up without my father if it matters.+ its rap guys. yes it s a social issuer in the black (prolly all) communities but youre tryin to hold a teenager up to a social commentary issue? yall funny

That line was executed poorly and yall know it, on top of that I don't see how this really hurts Cole. This is like dissing somebody for something they have already admitted, Cole's relationship with his father isn't something we haven't heard before from him or other artist so whats the big deal? I feel like yall giving diggy more credit for that weak line because he's 17

You don't make sense and almost come off as a Cole stan. Just because Cole talked about his relationship with his pops doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt him.

maaan is there seriously a 3 page thread on these two cornballs? This is why the industry is wack as **** now 
mean.gif

You don't make sense and almost come off as a Cole stan. Just because Cole talked about his relationship with his pops doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt him.

You really thought that diggy line was nice and believe it hurt Cole?

Better the young boy talkin **** and throwing light jabs as opposed to gun talk.

Let him rock.

Back
Top Bottom