Diddy - Press Play Appreciation

I copped back in 06 a couple weeks after release and I was pleasantly suprised. Not crazy sounding but the album has a different feel to it. His writersstepped up(Royce?
nerd.gif
).

I dont care the +*$@ was hot.
pimp.gif

p+diddy+-+press+play.jpg

i cant lie CD was
pimp.gif
i was expecting trash and all them features carryedhis !%% to a good CD
laugh.gif

"last night *laaastt niiiiighhhtttt*, i couldnt even get an answer *answerrr answerr*"
laugh.gif
i liked this album alot

I can't even front that joint with Keri Hilson After Love was real, well at least for me it was. I love the ending to Last Night
pimp.gif

Everything I Love & After Love were great.

That one beat that Havoc did was pretty nice as well. I think it was The Future.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Diddy Rock...
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

And of course, After Love. (Song has sentimental value to me...
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
)
smh.gif
its a damn shame what Danja did to that track

cd either had extremely good hits, or some horrible misses...

That cd was tough. One of the hottest of the year. Say what you want about Diddy but dude has a ear for great music. And he didn't copy what everyone elsewas doin' at the time. He could've easily came out with a snap record and it wouldn't have shock me one bit. Had some of the better productioni've heard in recent years.

Testimonial(Who ever wrote this went in, had Diddy in my top ten for a second till I thought about it.)
laugh.gif

Diddy Rock
pimp.gif

Everything I Love
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

I'm not gonna lie, but 'Last Night' is my jam.

Keyshia killed it.

i liked that song and the one where it starts out with the girl singing "talk to me" i dont remember the name..but that song was
pimp.gif

It's a really good album, very underrated! It had quite a lot of decent tracks, my favourites being Testimonial, Wanna Move, Last Night and I Am!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom