Did you have a childhood sweetheart? and what happened...

Man oh man, drama. I loved her so much, yet treated her so bad. Texted her today, who knows when I will see her again. She called me out the blue the other dayand was saying how she would marry me right now no questions asked, I think she was partly serious. I know deep down whatever will be will be though.

Its been years since I lost her, and I would wait years more, call me simp all you want but if it's not her, no marriage for me.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Yes, we use to live together, sleep together and had sex. This is when I was like 5-6yrs old. Good times, good times. Might call her she lives in London now.

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

When I was in 3rd grade I use to have this huge crush on this girl and she recently died in a fatal car accident. Didn't get to tell her I liked her and didn't get the chance to say goodbye.
frown.gif

Yes, we use to live together, sleep together and had sex. This is when I was like 5-6yrs old. Good times, good times. Might call her she lives in London now.

Originally Posted by marlsj

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom