Did you have a childhood sweetheart? and what happened...

We both chose to go to different school and over that summer she went from being a 7 to at least a 9 and dudes beasted her that next year.
roll.gif

im still young so i know my childhood sweetheart is.

i cheated on her
smh.gif
i swear ill never do that again to anyone, i was also an #*$$*!%. for some reason i am an #*$$*!% without even trying i dont know why. FMLi lose alot of friends thatt way... btw shes moving in wit her new boyfriend of 4 months in the town over from me
smh.gif
she used to live a hour away... we brokeup in january

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

He was by bff's bf. I didn't like him then but she died in second grade. We were feeling each other after that but it never felt right so nothing ever came of it. I can still see his face in my head all red from crying at her memorial service and my mother holding both of us. Fine PR thing and his sister was beautiful. Wish I could remember his last name I'm sure he's in the states by now I'd definately facebook him.

that sounds really sad
frown.gif
someone dying that young

4th grade, her name was Shaniqua.

We had a solid 2 weeks together, wifey status.

Then one day she's giggling with her friends, turns to me and says "Guess what? I never liked you! I bet my friend I could get you and we would go outfor two weeks."

I was devestated. 21 years old and that +#%$ #$!%## me up to this day.

Senior year in high school I work at a store with this cat I was in the 4th grade with. I had since moved away, and we're catching up. Ironically he wasthe dude that was going with her later in the day after the bet fiasco. Nothing against him, though. From a young age I knew bro's before garden tools.

"Shaniqua? Oh yea she's dyking it up nowadays."

Mind blown, yet slightly relieved.

Every time I start to develop feelings for a chick past just wanting to smash, the image of Shaniqua forces itself to the forefront and I start acting like ad-bag out of self-defense.

I had one...met her in the 4th grade and lost contact with her from the 10th grade until 2007...long story short she's getting married on the 11th...Itdoesn't really bother me cuz I met my future wife back in 2006
pimp.gif

Yea my sister had one when she was 5.

And when she turned 12, which when i turned 7, she passed it down to me

And then when i outgrew it i gave it to my cousin who was 4 years younger than i am

So when we looked at the family pics we all had on the same sweater at different time
laugh.gif

It was a nice sweater too. Warm and everything. Multi-color stripes.
pimp.gif

I couldnt wait to bust it out every winter.

Sigh* how i wish i still had that sweater.

When I was 5-8. She moved to New York
smh.gif

Parents thought we would actually get married one day, probably would of too.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Yea my sister had one when she was 5.

And when she turned 12, which when i turned 7, she passed it down to me

And then when i outgrew it i gave it to my cousin who was 4 years younger than i am

So when we looked at the family pics we all had on the same sweater at different time
laugh.gif

It was a nice sweater too. Warm and everything. Multi-color stripes.
pimp.gif

I couldnt wait to bust it out every winter.

Sigh* how i wish i still had that sweater.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Was with her off and on from the 6th grade until I graduated and lost touch. Caught up with her a few years later but I was wildin and was in no shape to foolwith her. She told me I needed to get my life together. Lost touch again.

Caught up with her a few years later and she was a real bad pillhead (loracets)

Couldn't do nothin with her so I got my young Jeezy on. Used to be on the highway 2 cars back. <jeezy>If u get jammed up don't mention myname>

Beat me out of 400 dollars and I quit messin with her. Now I dont even think about her. Not even worried about it.

4th grade, her name was Tricia, she had the sweetest eyes ever

I once gave her my prized pokemon card, holographic and all that.

she never liked me, thats about the time i took my first L

When I was in 3rd grade I use to have this huge crush on this girl and she recently died in a fatal car accident. Didn't get to tell her I liked her and didn't get the chance to say goodbye.

Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

When I was in 3rd grade I use to have this huge crush on this girl and she recently died in a fatal car accident. Didn't get to tell her I liked her and didn't get the chance to say goodbye.

frown.gif

The girl veronica, we used to make out all the time. She was asian and black with a pinch of white. We both moved away from each other. Military fathers.

Yes, we use to live together, sleep together and had sex. This is when I was like 5-6yrs old. Good times, good times. Might call her she lives in London now.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Yes, we use to live together, sleep together and had sex. This is when I was like 5-6yrs old. Good times, good times. Might call her she lives in London now.
eek.gif
ah. what....

I just saw my elementary school boo the other night. I was gonna go up and say 'Hi'... but he was with his boyfriend.

So I fell back.
frown.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom