Did you have a childhood sweetheart? and what happened...

Did you have a childhood sweetheart? What happened to him/ her?

when did you figure that he/ she was the one

Together for over 10+ years...

Lost her, because I was chasin these scandalous broads out here.....

Probly never get over it......

Didnt know she was THE-ONE till i lost her......Then i realized there arent many ''GOOD GIRLS'' out here...

me and my boy who im still cool wit till this day used to be in love with the same girl in kindergarten, had a debate on who was gonna get her....couldnt cometo an agreement....so both of us decided to go at shortee

she was down for a menage behind the school at recess! maaaannn we "humped" the mess out of ol girl..
roll.gif

soon after that, we lost all respect and any of the feelings that we had for her..
laugh.gif

hmmm, i wonder where she is now-a-dayz?!? ide luv to see what she looks , and is she still rollin like she was at age 5
eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

my elementary shorty went to a diff jr high.. and my jr high shorty went to a different hs.. some bs
tired.gif

they were both goofy puerto rican chicks with hazel eyes and donkeys
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

oh how i miss them
frown.gif

my elementary chick goes to penn state now.. and my jr high chick has a kid
indifferent.gif

FML

He cheated on me.

Thought he was the one.

He could be dead in a ditch or dying from AIDS I couldn't give a +%$+ either way.

In pre-k my parents told me and this chick use to always be with each other. I vaguely remember her, all I recall is that she had mad cavities.

Another chick in 1st grade was my boy's "gf" so I couldn't make a move. Back then we all use to fight a lot
laugh.gif
Craziest thing is I swear shorty transferred to my HS senior year and I nevermade my move. Just observed some lame albino %$%!$ getting to smash and one of my boys after.

After that in elementary school I went through a phase where lots of ugly girls crushing on me. I swatted em away like flies tho and committed to my classclown shtick.

elementary chick was just really weird and got into the anime stuff throughout middle school and maybe high school, not too sure. then my jr high one went to adifferent high school, then tried getting with my bestfriend about a year later and has been going out with another guy for the past 3 years. that one was hardto get over. oo well.

3rd grade class. I was feeling this girl and she was feeling me. We hung out a week and then my friend stole her
grin.gif

8th grade. We had new neighbors and one of the girls was the same age as me. She was Korean and
pimp.gif
. We hung out alot for a month. I ended up moving 2 weeksinto 8th grade, before I could ask her out
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

elementary chick was just really weird and got into the anime stuff throughout middle school and maybe high school, not too sure. then my jr high one went to a different high school, then tried getting with my bestfriend about a year later and has been going out with another guy for the past 3 years. that one was hard to get over. oo well.
Same isshh here.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Together for over 10+ years...

Lost her, because I was chasin these scandalous broads out here.....

Probly never get over it......

Didnt know she was THE-ONE till i lost her......Then i realized there arent many ''GOOD GIRLS'' out here...

we dated for 2 years... I was young and got bored so I dumped her... few years later she has a kid... we get back together
for about a year then she gave me a taste of my own medicine...now she has 3 kids and tried to contact me recently but I wasn't
having it...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

He was by bff's bf. I didn't like him then but she died in second grade. We were feeling each other after that but it never felt right so nothing evercame of it. I can still see his face in my head all red from crying at her memorial service and my mother holding both of us. Fine PR thing and his sister wasbeautiful. Wish I could remember his last name I'm sure he's in the states by now I'd definately facebook him.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Yes I did and was a simp back then. Was good thne she started looking like this
smh.gif

Yes THAT IS HER

How she got the words on her sweater looking like the Star Wars intro tho
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

smh.gif

Yes THAT IS HER

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2qb5h6c.jpg

She grew up to be really hot. We still talk but she's in St. Thomas where I used to live and I'm in NY. If I never moved to NY I'd probably woundup marrying this chick.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

smh.gif

Yes THAT IS HER

smh.gif
Oh yeah Big %$% lesbian but damn that joke was cold
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

middle school and high school sweetheart. It was like a big game of cat and mouse and I'd catch her a few times, and the chase would start again..

Last we talked was on my birthday when she called and my now-ex didn't even call me
mad.gif
I was pissed but showed me she was true.. Also the fact every girl I have gottenwith or tried to get with was because of the qualities they had similar to her.

She went away to college and I can't stop thinking of her. Heard alot has changed in her life (not the most reliable source.. how her sister is such anunreliable source is a long story.) and currently I am trying to get in contact to wish her luck and say what will be a very sad goodbye.

Originally Posted by Essential1

middle school and high school sweetheart. It was like a big game of cat and mouse and I'd catch her a few times, and the chase would start again..

Last we talked was on my birthday when she called and my now-ex didn't even call me
mad.gif
I was pissed but showed me she was true.. Also the fact every girl I have gotten with or tried to get with was because of the qualities they had similar to her.

She went away to college and I can't stop thinking of her. Heard alot has changed in her life (not the most reliable source.. how her sister is such an unreliable source is a long story.) and currently I am trying to get in contact to wish her luck and say what will be a very sad goodbye.

she dying?

mytmouse76 wrote:
Essential1 wrote:

mad.gif
I was pissed but showed me she was true.. Also the fact every girl I have gotten with or tried to get with was because of the qualities they had similar to her.

She went away to college and I can't stop thinking of her. Heard alot has changed in her life (not the most reliable source.. how her sister is such an unreliable source is a long story.) and currently I am trying to get in contact to wish her luck and say what will be a very sad goodbye.

she dying?

naw.. New man possibly pregnant or married.. Now this is from her sister so it could be a bald faced lie because she lies more than a crooked politician.. Thatis why I am trying to get into contact with her to maybe wish her luck and say goodbye if true.

Back
Top Bottom