Did they discontinue cash back on ebay through live.com?

s dubl

Supporter
I just tried to get something and it wont even show up when I get to ebay.
mad.gif

anyone else?

No it still works, dealsourcedirect.com is giving 90% cashback right now though, perfect time to cop a laptop.

has anyone checked today??

Ive done it before, and taking all the right steps, but the green banner wont show up, or cash back amt on a BIN doesnt either...

naw it's happening to me too. it doesnt show an ebay link with a cashback amount

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

No it still works, dealsourcedirect.com is giving 90% cashback right now though, perfect time to cop a laptop.
word? how come I can't see this?
glasses.gif

I just logged into live.com and theres no cashback logo anymore. Only cashback with the comparing items.
They'll probably put it back up AFTER Christmas
laugh.gif

It just worked for me now. I clicked on a link and it popped up on ebay and gives me the cashback amount i would be saving. It's still alive.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

90% where?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
dealsourcedirect, go to www.live.com/cashback and search "8gb Sandisk Sansa Fuze" and click on the silver one. And you're right, Iknow it was there yesterday but I'm not seeing ebay in the search results right now.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

90% where?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
dealsourcedirect, go to www.live.com/cashback and search "8gb Sandisk Sansa Fuze" and click on the silver one. And you're right, I know it was there yesterday but I'm not seeing ebay in the search results right now.
is it only for that item?

Nah, once you get to the site with through the cashback link (it'll make you login and do a captcha) it will come off whatever you order.

Yea the percentage sucks and they now disabled saved links so you can't even do that anymore!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

what do you expect? free money doesn't last forever.
I didnt see this earlier.......

of course I expect free money, why else would I be using Live.com cashback.
smh.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyy the highest now is 8% WT F, I waited to long to use
mad.gif

Mods I say we post a thread to cancel our LIVE accounts if this continues so they have to do something again, the only reason I got one
ohwell.gif

seriously though, ebay live cashback>>>>>black friday. bought an ipod, car parts, an HP tablet :O

Back
Top Bottom