Did puffy have 2pac kilt?? VOL....Scumbag diddy

Yea, dude that came in w/ all the info mentioned making a documentary or something for that nature and disappeared for a min.

Diddy and his camp knew the shooting in NYC was going to go down, just not know when. It's one of those things where you don't say anything because you know you can be touched just as easily.

How was Puff, BIG, Pac and Pac's shooter even connected for them to even be privy to know that he was about to get shot?

Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen were known in NY, wasn't like they were random dudes. They were in NY when it went down in the lobby at Quad Studios and the streets talk. I think I read that BIG tried to warn Pac w/o actually saying they were setting him up, but Pac aint heed the warning. BIG and dem were in the studio when it all went down though they didn't know it was going to go down that night.

Last edited:
Wasn't the dude with the Pac info Nay Nimley who be in the Meek thread? I think his name is Trill Nimley now.

Or am I mistaken and these aren't the same dudes?
Same dudes.

Been awhile though, can't remember if it was Nay with all the Pac info or any more in depth Pac info than the other hood experts.

Know about the shooting at the studio though but dunno about the murder in Vegas.

Last edited:
Damn so pac really wasn't respected by his peers?
Pac had heart he wasn't soft he got caught slippin by real street dudes. His problem was that he started acting like superman when he got with Suge. He felt untouchable, dude must of had multiple personality disorder.

Only thing Puffy killed are the careers of anyone signed to his label...

IMG_2389.GIF

IMG_2390.GIF

The Big Gene 3 part documentary on YouTube peeled back another layer of the snake that is Sean Combs. Fam really let BIG get slaughtered like a lamb all for some Vibe party money :smh: than took a flight out to San Diego immediately after BIG got shot and was taken to Cedars Sinai. He was shook as hell.

For that reason I don’t think he got Pac killed. He wouldn’t have even stepped foot in LA if his money was tied to snuffing Pac. Blood all over his hands with Big though.

Pac died because he was wolfing on the wrong people from the wrong hood.
Everybody in the in knows what really happened even the bloods even Suge
Ill just leave it at that...

The Big Gene 3 part documentary on YouTube peeled back another layer of the snake that is Sean Combs. Fam really let BIG get slaughtered like a lamb all for some Vibe party money :smh: than took a flight out to San Diego immediately after BIG got shot and was taken to Cedars Sinai. He was shook as hell.

For that reason I don’t think he got Pac killed. He wouldn’t have even stepped foot in LA if his money was tied to snuffing Pac. Blood all over his hands with Big though.

Can you post the YT link?
:lol: At that Diddy photo

I swear when famous folks die people act like it couldn't just be some regular **** or the obvious answer. Like the crips he had beef with that night retaliating.

Why is anyone surprised at what Pac's wolfin got him?
He confused Lane for an industry dude...
Guess he thought it wasn't gonna be no get back like when he dissed Mobb Deep,Jay Z and several other rappers minding their own business for no reason.
**** talkers and people who put negative energy into the universe get smoked everyday.

South In Peace Baby Lane
hqdefault.jpg

^ no disrespect but **** that BAN

3445763B-3414-4DAE-9EC5-3A2A814B6291.jpeg

Your favorite rapper an angel doe because he let the Bishop from Juice character go to his head....:rofl:
Lane was the wrong kind to run up on...and ya favorite rapper paid for that confrotnation with his life.
He went from performing arts school in Baltimore to an actor in Hollywood to tryna bang in LA and got his goofy butt merked.
Were I'm from you call that devolution...:smh:

Last edited:
Pac got himself killed. ***** thought he was bishop for real and let all that gangsta **** get to his head when he wasn’t cut like that.

We talkin to fans n stans on here homie they don't know how real life works obviously.....:smh:

Back
Top Bottom