Did puffy have 2pac kilt?? VOL....Scumbag diddy

Nah, Curtis dry snitching.

If he believed it to be true he'd worry about being next if Diddy is really putting bounties on rappers heads.

you talkin bout ole buddy 
grin.gif

dude got the same "inside info" as any other la street ***** out here. take that with a grain of salt 
Throwin jabs at a brotha? 
laugh.gif

Suge was pistol whipping Diddy's people tryna get Diddy's address so it's possible Diddy did it to protect himself. Part of me still thinks the cops/government killed Pac. Ain't no doubt in my mind Suge had Biggie killed though.

Compton Prince knows everything
laugh.gif
Not everything just more than most 

So just answer this question, was it Suge or Diddy that gave the green light?

Last edited:
comptonprince comptonprince I know you're affiliated out there. What was up with E40's people? Why didn't they come deep to the Life After Death release party? I thought they had BIG's back after 40 and BIG squashed everything, or were they plugged in with LAPD and they told them not to get involved??

People i know and eem my friends (both just regular cats) sometimes said puff did it and i just thought it was wild conspiracy theories....i even thought that at some point.

But i didn't know people in the INDUSTRY thought this.

What other rappers or producers think puffy had 2pac killed lol?

You pretty much answered it by saying he did it to himself. From what I've seen pre-Vegas, dude was a hothead. And then he pulled that Training Day Lonzo **** and got dealt with is what I'm gathering... minus the dead Russian obviously.

Pac's old squad from the Bay before he got put on, painted a picture of a dude with heart, no knuckle game and a temper.

Last edited:
People i know and eem my friends (both just regular cats) sometimes said puff did it and i just thought it was wild conspiracy theories....i even thought that at some point.

There's a Hot 97 interview I believe with the Lox from a couple years back and Puff gets on the phone to talk to Jada and Styles. I wanna say the convo is originally about royalties and why Puff still owns their masters and what not and then it gets heated. Jada says something to the effect of "you got your man's killed, we know we ain't **** to you then" or something like that and then Puff gets off the phone. I haven't heard the interview in a while but it's out there. I know someone can vouch for me as well but the info has been out there for a minute. I always thought it was odd how Puff never really seemed to grieve over it. Like a couple interviews hear and there and then bam "Puffy & the family presents No way out" like you couldn't postpone the project fam? You just kept the money train going even though your cash cow just died cause y'all were playing a foul game? Really?

You pretty much answered it by saying he did it to himself. From what I've seen pre-Vegas, dude was a hothead. And then he pulled that Training Day Lonzo **** and got dealt with is what I'm gathering... minus the dead Russian obviously.

Pac's old squad from the Bay before he got put on, painted a picture of a dude with heart, no knuckle game and a temper.
Pac was broke and needed protection so he had no choice but to work for Suge them MOB kats blew his head up etc....

What dead Russian?

Unrelated, but I hear Vegas is ran by Russians now that all the Italians are in jail. That's the reason the labor unions ain't getting any love out there.

Pac was broke and needed protection so he had no choice but to work for Suge them MOB kats blew his head up etc....

Why did he need protection and from who?

Last edited:
What dead Russian?

Unrelated, but I hear Vegas is ran by Russians now that all the Italians are in jail. That's the reason the labor unions ain't getting any love out there.
He was almost gunned down the last time he was a free man, NY CATS wanted him dead he was basically banned/kicked out of NY he didnt go back until the MTV awards when he ran n2 Nas

What dead Russian?

The dead russian part is referencing the movie Training Day. Nothing to do with TRUE events

I love Pac and he is one of favorite rappers ever. But dude started bugging out and started acting like one of the people in his films. In particular, he really became Birdie. He also came across as bi-polar at times. For example, on Toss It Up, it went from talking about women to turning it into a Dre diss record on the last verse

I can't believe how lame 50 Cent has become. Dude is just terrible. He should really hang it all up. He's not even entertaining anymore.

He was almost gunned down the last time he was a free man, NY CATS wanted him dead he was basically banned/kicked out of NY he didnt go back until the MTV awards when he ran n2 Nas
I don't know about being banned from NY but he definitely had static.  Pac was always a reckless dude.  It's just that when you become reckless in LA, stuff can get real real quickly.  Suge had him around all of the blood homies so of course Pac is going to be enamored with the lifestyle.  He was never into it that deep until he got signed.  The Puffy theory is just that; a theory.  We'll never know the true story because Pac beating Baby Lane up for stealing a chain got him shot.

I remember seeing a picture of Pac at a house party and a bunch of chicks were surrounding him throwing up 'b's.  He looked so lost.

I don't know about being banned from NY but he definitely had static.  Pac was always a reckless dude.  It's just that when you become reckless in LA, stuff can get real real quickly.  Suge had him around all of the blood homies so of course Pac is going to be enamored with the lifestyle.  He was never into it that deep until he got signed.  The Puffy theory is just that; a theory.  We'll never know the true story because Pac beating Baby Lane up for stealing a chain got him shot.

I remember seeing a picture of Pac at a house party and a bunch of chicks were surrounding him throwing up 'b's.  He looked so lost.
He wasn't goin back unless Suge was with him that's for sure 

Isn't there a puffy killed 2pac conspiracy thread already
I think it even involves Haitian Jack and jimmy henchmen
Thread was good and had a lot of info
Think it started in general
Then got moved to music and then died :lol:

I started it in the Music Forum. There was a report implicating Puff and Jimmy that later turned out to be false.

Pac got himself Killed 

This is exactly what I would have guessed, and I have ZERO inside information on this

There's a Hot 97 interview I believe with the Lox from a couple years back and Puff gets on the phone to talk to Jada and Styles. I wanna say the convo is originally about royalties and why Puff still owns their masters and what not and then it gets heated. Jada says something to the effect of "you got your man's killed, we know we ain't **** to you then" or something like that and then Puff gets off the phone. I haven't heard the interview in a while but it's out there. I know someone can vouch for me as well but the info has been out there for a minute. I always thought it was odd how Puff never really seemed to grieve over it. Like a couple interviews hear and there and then bam "Puffy & the family presents No way out" like you couldn't postpone the project fam? You just kept the money train going even though your cash cow just died cause y'all were playing a foul game? Really?

Think this the same interview in which Jada says something about a fridge falling on diddy

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6319552/lox-diddy-hot-97-throwback-thursday-tbt

It was on Funkmaster Flex. I heard it live.

Jada started crying about Puff still owning their masters. I think Puff was still making money off their Ruff Ryder music somehow :lol:

I recall Puff calling them up and talking for a bit. Jada was saying all kind of wild ****. I recall foul **** said about Big's death in regards to Puff but I can't cosign that he said on live radio to Puff that he got his man's killed. Not saying for sure he didn't I just don't remember such a statement being said cuz things would've went all the way left for the LOX.

All I know is, they talked off air. Then like a day or two later they were back on Flex real calm saying it was all worked out :lol:

Those were the days listening to Flex dropping bombs were worth it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom