Did I just buy a fake North Face Denali on ebay?

First thing I noticed is that the zipper pull is on the left side. None of my other jackets are like that. This is the first North Face I've ever owned so I could be wrong.
indifferent.gif

Would be funnier if I had a job and the $ wasn't no thing. But I've been struggling so being had isn't what I need right now. Guess no more buying Polo/TNF/etc on ebay for me anymore. Hopefully ebay does right by me and decides the case in my favor.

U aint goofed my man, who gives a damb
Just admit it that you bought it for the brand

-MonStar

Originally Posted by MonStar1

-MonStar
Tried one on at Macy's and it fit right. So yeah this one has to be a women's cause it's way too small. SMH.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Would be funnier if I had a job and the $ wasn't no thing. But I've been struggling so being had isn't what I need right now. Guess no more buying Polo/TNF/etc on ebay for me anymore. Hopefully ebay does right by me and decides the case in my favor.

Struggling and you buy expensive brands like TNF? Fool.

-MonStar
Tried one on at Macy's and it fit right. So yeah this one has to be a women's cause it's way too small. SMH.

That didn't rhyme

-MonStar
I accidentally grabbed my friend's Denali once after a soccer game and didn't even notice the difference until I got home (I think I was just kind of out of it). I'm a men's medium and hers was women's medium and I barely notice a difference in size. It was really strange.

If you dont have a job and $ is a thing why are you buying a North Face Denali? Buy a Columbia fleece from Marshalls for $20. 

TNF Denalis are one of the most bottlegged jackets. Altrec is legit. You can send your items to TNF directly for a legit check. And yes, you bought a womens jacket. Did the eBay posting not say that?

Back
Top Bottom