Did I just buy a fake North Face Denali on ebay?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Would be funnier if I had a job and the $ wasn't no thing. But I've been struggling so being had isn't what I need right now. Guess no more buying Polo/TNF/etc on ebay for me anymore. Hopefully ebay does right by me and decides the case in my favor.

Struggling and you buy expensive brands like TNF? Fool.

roll.gif

SHould have brought a north face from me. I got large and medium but lurkers watching my stuff and not bidding 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Would be funnier if I had a job and the $ wasn't no thing. But I've been struggling so being had isn't what I need right now. Guess no more buying Polo/TNF/etc on ebay for me anymore. Hopefully ebay does right by me and decides the case in my favor.

Struggling and you buy expensive brands like TNF? Fool.
Eh. Wouldn't say it's crazy expensive. I got a deal and also verification from the seller that it was authentic. Thought I was in good shape til it came today.

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

TNF Denalis are one of the most bottlegged jackets. Altrec is legit. You can send your items to TNF directly for a legit check. And yes, you bought a womens jacket. Did the eBay posting not say that?
It was advertised as a mens. And thanks for the Altrec verification.

What case do you have? You weren't scammed, you just bought a women's jacket.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by MonStar1

U aint goofed my man, who gives a damb
Just admit it that you bought it for the brand

-MonStar
Tried one on at Macy's and it fit right. So yeah this one has to be a women's cause it's way too small. SMH.
I accidentally grabbed my friend's Denali once after a soccer game and didn't even notice the difference until I got home (I think I was just kind of out of it). I'm a men's medium and hers was women's medium and I barely notice a difference in size. It was really strange.

Hmm... Strange indeed..... Aliens?

idk, i bought a oakley jacket that is definitely a mens and the zipper sits on the left.... the only jacket i have like that though

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

What case do you have? You weren't scammed, you just bought a women's jacket.
It was advertised as a men's jacket though. So false representation if nothing else. Anyways, seller said they would refund. Rare nowadays that a seller actually stands by their item and offers a refund.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Tried one on at Macy's and it fit right. So yeah this one has to be a women's cause it's way too small. SMH.
I accidentally grabbed my friend's Denali once after a soccer game and didn't even notice the difference until I got home (I think I was just kind of out of it). I'm a men's medium and hers was women's medium and I barely notice a difference in size. It was really strange.

Hmm... Strange indeed..... Aliens?
laugh.gif
at aliens and Monstar Rhyming. 

Back
Top Bottom