Did anybody see "the orphan"

eek.gif
eek.gif

saw that joint last night... WOW

CRAZYYYYYYYY asss twist at the end of the movie..

your thoughts?

joint was WAY better than I thought.

you could see that twist kinda happening tho, after she kept not wanting to go the dentist, well at least i did.

I haven't seen a scary movie that has really really scared me in I can't remember how long.
This was no exception. I walked out of this film.

The movie was way better than I thought it was gonna be, but the twist was stupid. I mean, it made sense in the movie but I couldnt believe they'd justpull up some fake @#+ thing like that wouldnt ever happen.

On a side note, the little deaf kid must be traumatized for life after all the crap she saw

I have yet to still see this movie.
I was gonna go watch it like a week ago but me and my friends decided to watch Harry Potter 6.
I pretty much already know what happens in the movie though cause of NT.

i give it a 7/10
not so much a twist imo
you could sleep thru the first hour but you probably wouldn't know whats going on after lol

Originally Posted by The Wizard

you could see that twist kinda happening tho, after she kept not wanting to go the dentist, well at least i did.
cosign

I liked the movie alot too. The opening scene with the stillbirth was TERRIFYING. One of my boys was buggin out durin it sayin he wanted to bounce
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I guessed the twist before the movie even came out though, so I wasn't really surprised when they revealed it.
ohwell.gif

The beginning had me confused when they said the baby was dead and her husband was congratulating her like she hit a gaming winning 17 footer

it was good the twist in the end was
pimp.gif
i thought it was gunna suck but turned out to be good

Originally Posted by The Wizard

QFT

Movie wasnt too bad at all and I swear the wifey is always gettin it Doggie in all her movies: (RUNNINGSCARED)

Other than that , movie was great and the twist was nice.. Loved how sick and twisted the lil girl was.. This genre needs to see that type *+# goingaround

yea u right..

the fathers was PISSING me off tho.. dude was a dumb asss

i have to go see this movie some of you guys make it seem like a real good movie and others are just douches.

Back
Top Bottom