Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

I love how this show just "sneaks" up every year.
pimp.gif

Should be an interesting season.. but honestly, I'm not really anticipating it like I am some other shows.

Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire got my summer/fall on lock.

things bout to get REAL!!!!!!!!!

still creepy, that debs got the hots for her brother...

wow i thought she would've knew who he was after season 6 and just let him do what he does knowing it all of season 7 till something crazy happens..guess not

Originally Posted by hymen man

Should be an interesting season.. but honestly, I'm not really anticipating it like I am some other shows.

Add Homeland to the list as well.

I'm intrigued to see how the Dex/Deborah dynamic plays out now that she knows what he really is.

Still can't believe this show is almost ending.

I'm with Rawe on this one tho, start this season with a bang, nd have Dexter snap Debs neck.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

The hell this (@#$$ doing callin the station???????????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Man I hate Deb sometimes.

I hate Deb all the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

debbie downer

Spoiler [+]
Pun intended
grin.gif
roll.gif
This is funny to me for two reasons.
1.Deb always has that stupid look on her face. I wish I had a pic of it but you may know what I'm talking about.
2. Deb is ******ed. How many $#@++ male reproductive organs need to go into Deb before she realizes that she's a lesbian and wants to have sex with Lageurta?
Make this sex scene happen Showtime!

Edit: Deeks is censored now.
laugh.gif

On another note:
Spoiler [+]
I just finished season 6 of Dexter. Dexter is one hell of a show. I liked Dexter(the character), Masuka(barely), Batista(season 6 primarily), and Harry. I really disliked Deb, Laguerta, and the DDK. The only seasons that I thought were great(rewatchable) were seasons 1 & 2. The following seasons were okay but I felt that the thrill factor that was present in the first two seasons wasn't there in the second season. I would define the thrill factor as the police catching onto what Dexter does outside of Miami Metro. Judging from the last episode of season 6, Dexter's going to be giving Deb the **** in season 7. Thanks again to the people that put me onto this show.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Dexter's going to be giving Deb the **** in season 7. Thanks again to the people that put me onto this show.
pimp.gif

The first comment followed by the 2nd strongly implies you're an incest loving guy. 
laugh.gif
  I know what you meant though. 
tongue.gif

Yvonne Strahovski is in this season 
smokin.gif
.  People on fb were joking that she's recruiting Dex to Cerberus 
laugh.gif
Not sure why the writers made Deb want to bang her step-brother.  They've been watching too much Game of Thrones.  

This

Boardwalk this summer too? Wonder when Homeland comes back
nerd.gif

iYen wrote:
1.Deb always has that stupid look on her face. I wish I had a pic of it but you may know what I'm talking about.

This is the look I was talking about.
laugh.gif

dexter_411_0328.jpg

She's a good actor but I strongly dislike her character.

Originally Posted by iYen

Dexter's going to be giving Deb the **** in season 7. Thanks again to the people that put me onto this show.
pimp.gif
The first comment followed by the 2nd strongly implies you're an incest loving guy. 
laugh.gif
  I know what you meant though. 
tongue.gif

roll.gif

That's not what I meant.
That post is from the thread about nothing and I copied/pasted it here.

On another note:
meme-ckea-4.jpg

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This

nerd.gif

I meant Boardwalk in the Fall... I think Homeland starts in the Fall as well.  But Breaking Bad,
eek.gif
 I can't wait!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This

nerd.gif

New season of Homeland starts the same night. Comes on right after Dexter,

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

wow i thought she would've knew who he was after season 6 and just let him do what he does knowing it all of season 7 till something crazy happens..guess not

Word, that's what I was hoping
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I bet Dex is just having a quick day dream about that reaction.

The real reaction we will see in September. I can't wait and this better be a good full season, last season was spotty.

Back
Top Bottom