Detroit Pistons @ PHX SUNS Sunday 12:30 NBA on ESPN on ABC on HDTV

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Well I guess this is another loss to a bottom feeder team for the Suns.

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

So all of the Suns fans are pretty much like Zo? Never knew that...
well to be fair jblack, there are a few dellusional suns fans on here and since there arent that many, they are the majority on this board. i would name um but that would be deemed a personal attacks...

To continue... Look at all those fans cheering when PHX tries to hurt other players. The whole city thinks as Zo!

There is fans outside the city...

Anyway NK isn't that pretty much the same when Laker fans get mad when someone compares all of them as the same? Which happens a lot on this board.

--I expected a better game between 2 really good teams.
--But the Suns gettin their butt whooped is definitely appreciated...yup yup.

WOW

36 point lead for the Pistons.

eek.gif

It's pretty much starting to become common that when the Suns are nationaly televised they get killed in front of everyone.

Lets see here:

-1st Laker game @ Phoenix this season game was on ESPN and Suns got killed by 30+
- Christmas day game on ABC suns got dominated on by Bynum and Grant Hill got served a facial by Trevor Ariza.
-Last wednesday Lakers come in to Phoenix again and Lakers dominate and spoil Shaq Suns debut.
-Now todays game.

wth happened? I went to the restroom during halftime and when i came out it was 86-52...what happened while I was in the restroom? I hope this is the suns wesee for the rest of the year.

WOW

eek.gif

It's pretty much starting to become common that when the Suns are nationaly televised they get killed in front of everyone.

Lets see here:

-1st Laker game @ Phoenix this season game was on ESPN and Suns got killed by 30+
- Christmas day game on ABC suns got dominated on by Bynum and Grant Hill got served a facial by Trevor Ariza.
-Last wednesday Lakers come in to Phoenix again and Lakers dominate and spoil Shaq Suns debut.
-Now todays game.

Not taking a personal aim at you bro, but seriously, what do the Lakers have to do with this game aside from positioning in the West if the Suns lose?
Imean, the Suns had a nationally televised game on Friday and they handled the Celtics.

For some reason I've missed the Pistons when they've played in PHX the last 3 years, so I'm pretty happy to be going to this game - even though I have to wake up early on a Sunday morning.
At this point, I'm sure he wants to leave here at the end of the third down 34.
sick.gif

I knew this was going to be a blowout.

LOL.

I can't wait till Frauddogg comes in here squirming and squealing with anger, bitterness and hate.
roll.gif

Vanessa Williams still got it
pimp.gif

Her daughter is bad too from what I heard. She better hope I don't have class with her.

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

well to be fair jblack, there are a few dellusional suns fans on here and since there arent that many, they are the majority on this board. i would name um but that would be deemed a personal attacks...

To continue... Look at all those fans cheering when PHX tries to hurt other players. The whole city thinks as Zo!
they arent hated for nothing. they remind me of the horrible utah jazz fans. they think they will win it all every year and when they dont, they blameit on everything BUT the team....

He cant talk trash about the Pistons team, im pretty sure he knows they are a good team and are proven winners.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

WOW

eek.gif

Lets see here:

-Now todays game.

Not taking a personal aim at you bro, but seriously, what do the Lakers have to do with this game aside from positioning in the West if the Suns lose?
I mean, the Suns had a nationally televised game on Friday and they handled the Celtics.

Nah man I wasnt just bringing up the Lakers out of nowhere in thread.It's just that those games stood out the most to me and those games first came tomy mind when I thought about Suns game that were nationaly televised.

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Anyway NK isn't that pretty much the same when Laker fans get mad when someone compares all of them as the same? Which happens a lot on this board.

I agree with your point. I was just using his thought to equate Zos anger towards others in comparison with that home crowd in PHX. They all seem to wishdeath upon others. I guess they are just the new Sacramento Kings.

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

yea but there are way more laker fans than suns fans so it sticks out more plus we get our fair share of hate aswell. come on, tell me you never seenthe infamous "this is why i hate laker fans" or "laker fans, this is why we hate your team, because of you"
laugh.gif

I agree with Van Gundy's assessment that Shaq does not slow the Suns in terms of their fast-break, but rather in their half-court set. I had a feeling thattrading away Marion would decrease their second chance points and offensive rebounding immensely. Watching Marion over the years, he gets most of his pointsoff second chance and now when the Suns are on offense, its one and done when they put up a shot. By the way, where was the interview with D'Antoni in thebeginning of the fourth quarter?

I don't understand D'Antoni at all, I don't think he knows what he is doing. In a 30 point game he leaves Nash in the game, yet in almost all othergames early in the 4th where the game is still in the balance, he refuses to put him in the game, guess his back isn't hurting now
eyes.gif

Suns getting worked on by the Pistons. I hate the Pistons but they are really playing good basketball. Not looking to good for the Suns and Shaq so far.

Back
Top Bottom