Detroit Pistons @ PHX SUNS Sunday 12:30 NBA on ESPN on ABC on HDTV

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
@ the Suns effort, I wanted to see a good game. Detroit looking unstoppable, I might have to rethink my prediction of the Celtics winning the East, Idon't think even they could beat the Pistons 4 times in a series.

Wow.

I know the suns are better then this. The pistons overall game today is unstoppable. This is why I think they are still the team to beat in the east.

But we know the suns can score in bunches. If they make a run here at the end it could be a good game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am so glad that Zodogg started this thread!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PHX SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

PHX fans cheering with glee when Shaq tried to injure that rookie! Just another reason I hate PHX.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Well I guess this is another loss to a bottom feeder team for the Suns.

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

So all of the Suns fans are pretty much like Zo? Never knew that...
well to be fair jblack, there are a few dellusional suns fans on here and since there arent that many, they are the majority on this board. i wouldname um but that would be deemed a personal attacks...

How the hell r there still Cheers for the Pistons. There were cheers for the Lakers game, Celtics game, and now the Pistons. How many bandwagoners r inPhoenix? This is odd cuz its my 1st time bashing on Phoenix it seems but its true. I know somebody was mad earlier cuz the Laker fans brought tooo much energyto that last game but its better than whats going on right now. I remember when D'Antoni bashed on the Suns fans. I thought there would b more loyal fansafter the Shaq trade but I was wrong.

How doe Chauncey only have 9 assists? i swear it seems like the dude has like 20. Hes passing the ball so good since he isnt shooting well.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

This game will be more like the Celtics game than the Fakers game for PHX.

We won't see much of the old running Suns. This is the type of game that Shaq will make a difference in. Too bad we're in the West and we don't get many of these games.
Detroit is more physical than Boston, and that game got a bit heated between Stat and No-heart Garnett. I can't wait to see this matchup.

For some reason I've missed the Pistons when they've played in PHX the last 3 years, so I'm pretty happy to be going to this game - even though I have to wake up early on a Sunday morning.

Whatever happens I can guarantee one thing. Rashweed will complain. Often
p1_rasheed.jpg

roll.gif

Another horrible prediction....

You are great at doing that. Sheed is killing stat today.

Suns fans can be ******ed..I think todays game is a good example. Sheed is just murking us right now. And man...why can't bell or diaw just shoot the damnball when they get a chance?! Horrible backcourts too.

the whole funny part about this is that after ONE GAME you heard nothing but how shaq brought the suns defense they never had before and the offense was justfine.

that celtic game was more that celtics stunk it up moreso than what the suns did on the defensive end...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Well I guess this is another loss to a bottom feeder team for the Suns.

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

So all of the Suns fans are pretty much like Zo? Never knew that...
well to be fair jblack, there are a few dellusional suns fans on here and since there arent that many, they are the majority on this board. i would name um but that would be deemed a personal attacks...

To continue... Look at all those fans cheering when PHX tries to hurt other players. The whole city thinks as Zo!

Back
Top Bottom