Detroit Pistons @ Houston Rockets ESPN 12/12/07

Damn, is it me or is the HD broadcast looking super nice tonight?
eek.gif

whats up with the red HOME jerseys? the nba too cheap to actually recreate white throwbacks? i swear i havent seen them ever created. they stick with the red.

thats my biggest pet peeve so far.

HOME TEAM= WHITE or light shade

Hubie: "I mean c'mon. Is this an ugly game or what?"

I agree.

T-Mac with the WHAM!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

whats up with the red HOME jerseys? the nba too cheap to actually recreate white throwbacks? i swear i havent seen them ever created. they stick with the red.

thats my biggest pet peeve so far.

HOME TEAM= WHITE or light shade
I see what you're saying with the home team jerseys/making home and away throwbacks(I hope)

but I just wanna bring to your attention that in this very same game, the Pistons are wearing white throwback jerseys
wink.gif

and how the hell are the Rockets shooting 1-11 from the line and still winning after 3 quarters? Over a team like the Pistons at that.
shocking me.

This game is making my stomach hurt. The Rockets look like +#!#. Looking like a bunch of Shaqs at the free throw line.
smh.gif

LoL at these goons who can't shoot free throws. Just give us this game.

Really though I dont get it, I shoot at least 85% from the line when Im tired. Is it just a lost art or is it because they practice so many jumpers to whereits hard to make free throws.

Flip Murray is wearing an adidas logo on his headband. i thought u could only wear the nba or team logos on wrist or headbands.

Back
Top Bottom