DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

His Airnezz :

Im sorry but after going back and reading all the older pages all I seen was you running your mouth. NO NEED to put others down for copping a shoe. Get out of here with all that.

You really hate GR shoes , it kills me. Do you remember when ALL JORDANS were GRs ???

I do.

Everytime this Airnezz speaks he sounds more dumber. Bet he didn't like the Space Jams either that were a GR...

Drop it already. You sound like an idiot...

Originally Posted by Spradley

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by ninjahood

kinda dissapointed nobody answered my question.
b4 this thread gets locked....
should I get these or the anniversery 9s?.....or 4s?

all white jordans suck.
I beg to differ, Columbia 11's anyone?? (unless you are talking about pure white no other color hints on it like the columbia blue lol) But I do agree, not a fan of the all white jordans coming out one bit!

Anyway, I love these 6's. Great quality, feel great on, look great what's not to like? Everyone should buy what THEY LIKE, and not based upon other peoples reactions.

HOW does this make me a hypebeast? In no way do I try to impress or sell my shoes....
I just wanted opinions so I wouldnt fel stupid 4 makin the wrong decision.
But i guess ignorant people like u always find somethin wrong.....like sayin which shoe u prefer is so hard

Sorry man, but that wasn't pointed towards you in any way.. I was quoting ninjahood but for some reason it quotes all of you who responded to each other... What I said was just for the thread in general, and banter of people saying "Why get these, they aren't  LIMITED , blah blah blah"

Sorry for the confusion lol

kinda dissapointed nobody answered my question.
b4 this thread gets locked....
should I get these or the anniversery 9s?.....or 4s?

because u can't buy what u like. U need a messageboard to make your decision. Lame

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

lol @ people not liking this shoe cuz its a GR, or because its new. If this shoe came out as a QS in 94 people would be literally cookies and creaming in their pants. pun intended.

And LOL @ people asking others if their copping, or trying to find out if "sneakerheads" are gonna cop and this is how you people decide what shoes you buy?

Come on people.

Some people need to be banned from this thread, or its gonna get locked.
blah blah blah. I'm tired of people using the "well if it was an OG colorway or retro back in the days, everyone would buy it" card. Bottom line is, it's not. And imo u can't use that card anyways. It's like the race card.

And for the record, if these came out in 94, I still wouldn't buy it. So your theory is failed

So I was just coming back from watching the UConn women play and found a shoe spot off in the cut.  Wasn't pressed to get these (I already have the MotorSports) but they had a size 13 on display as the last pair.  So I ask to see them and they inform me all Nike products are 20% today and they are not charging sales tax.  Think the girl was new or was making a mistake.  I slipped out with them for $95 solid...might keep them or see if one of my boys missed out...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

I must admit the quality of these are way better than the cdp carmines but I can't wait for the white red vis

huh?  nah.  almost copped these til i had them in my hand.  couldn't get past the speckles.  wack sauce.

Originally Posted by Jae718

do these have a retro card?
a good friend of mine hooked me up for $105 + ship, cant wait to recieve them next week, been fallowing this shoes since pics first surficed, last time i copped a new jordan drop was 08
havent got mine but i dont think they do Jae

jordan brand went overkill on the 6's to many colors ways , i'll wait till the b grade's hit the outlet nothing really pop's on this shoe beside's it being a 6

Originally Posted by Sourkush

jordan brand went overkill on the 6's to many colors ways , i'll wait till the b grade's hit the outlet nothing really pop's on this shoe beside's it being a 6
your avy = perfection

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

There's nothing wrong with these shoes. GR is just another term for widely available but by no means does it mean these shoes are trash. I was on the bubble, and was contemplating not even coppin' these shoes until I went to the mall on Friday and saw them already on display...

Another thing that bothers me is when dudes talk about the speckles of the shoe being "out of place". White cement IV's were an 89 OG model and the speckles definitely helped accentuate that shoe even more.....these are a decent pair of VI's here people...not an OG colorway, but these are proper.~
QFT.  I was in the same position 'til I saw them in person, held them and tried them on.  Now, I'm a proud owner. 

Stoked all the fam got on these and are feelin' em. 

Respect. 

Back
Top Bottom