DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by sincere

Alright. I happen to own both the "Motorsports" and these so-called "Oreos". First of all I like both of these VI colorways. Even though I like both of these black & white releases...I'm not going to lie. I happen to like these so-called "Oreos" colorway better then my "Motorsports". I think that both have something that I like on one colorway more than the other, but I like this colorway better. An example of my likes for the MS is the sole, because it's different from any of the VI's period (The color and how sticky/gummy they feel. The MS leather is  softer, but the O's leather is surprisingly nice & soft as well. No it's not MS quality, but it seems as if Jordan Brand, didn't use emaciated/unhealthy cows for the leather either. JB stepped up the overall quality of this shoe.  I like the fact that this colorway has more black then white in the O's. The MS is a little boring with all of that bland white. Basically, the MS has the premium quality, but the O's colorway stands out more for me. Hey, you don't have to like my opinion, but hey it is my opinion.
pimp.gif
To each his own.
pimp.gif

Here are some pictures of both:

pimp.gif

i like your pics.
^
Ditto. Sincere thanks for *actually* posting an informative review with good pics....you are literally pulling dollars from my pocket. Man I love how these look in the front shots, the side profile is why I'm on the fence. Decisions...Decisions.

the 2000 oly VI aint even on my cop list let alone holy grail....smh everybody opinion aint gotta be the same

with that said, i saw these  @ the mall yesterday....waiting for my friend to get off her prego leave so she can cop me a pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by Killajay209

just came from my local fnl and copped them / they look really nice but not feelin them white laces so put some black laces on them
Pics?

Might have to pop back for a look if you post em.

here some pics
a323559ae3e5b73e050f0e77c289cc2fe60a057.pjpg

lol @ people not liking this shoe cuz its a GR, or because its new. If this shoe came out as a QS in 94 people would be literally cookies and creaming in their pants. pun intended.

And LOL @ people asking others if their copping, or trying to find out if "sneakerheads" are gonna cop and this is how you people decide what shoes you buy?

Come on people.

Some people need to be banned from this thread, or its gonna get locked.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

lol @ people not liking this shoe cuz its a GR, or because its new. If this shoe came out as a QS in 94 people would be literally cookies and creaming in their pants. pun intended.

And LOL @ people asking others if their copping, or trying to find out if "sneakerheads" are gonna cop and this is how you people decide what shoes you buy?

Come on people.

Some people need to be banned from this thread, or its gonna get locked.

for real.. its pretty sad actually... I've been in this game way too long to only cop "heat" or only get what other "sneakerheads" are getting..  I loved the oreo's so I went out and bout em.  If you like them go out and get em, if not pass on em... easy as that... can't believe dudes are making their decisions based on others opinions...

lookin good pic wise...too lazy to go to the mall so wed cant get here fast enough...smh shoetrends & you guys in here argueing like someone lost money it aint that serious

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

just came from my local fnl and copped them / they look really nice but not feelin them white laces so put some black laces on them
Pics?

Might have to pop back for a look if you post em.

here some pics
a323559ae3e5b73e050f0e77c289cc2fe60a057.pjpg

i like da white laces better, but i dunno how u can complain about these at all...that material is fire.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Spradley

kinda dissapointed nobody answered my question.
b4 this thread gets locked....
should I get these or the anniversery 9s?.....or 4s?

all white jordans suck.
I beg to differ, Columbia 11's anyone?? (unless you are talking about pure white no other color hints on it like the columbia blue lol) But I do agree, not a fan of the all white jordans coming out one bit!

Anyway, I love these 6's. Great quality, feel great on, look great what's not to like? Everyone should buy what THEY LIKE, and not based upon other peoples reactions.

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

Originally Posted by taivan

whatever makes you sleep at night laser boy
happy.gif

lol, and you happen to be how old? your opinion is a mock to the shoe game, shows how much you know about HEAT, but wait i forgot, your just an average consumer right?
wht is your obsession with HEAT and being a sneakerhead? i buy shoes that i like and that ill wear. it doesnt matter if theyre not grails to you or if theyre GR or QS or whatever you claim to be heat. you dont need to be all over people because of wht they like or dont like. 

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by sincere

Alright. I happen to own both the "Motorsports" and these so-called "Oreos". First of all I like both of these VI colorways. Even though I like both of these black & white releases...I'm not going to lie. I happen to like these so-called "Oreos" colorway better then my "Motorsports". I think that both have something that I like on one colorway more than the other, but I like this colorway better. An example of my likes for the MS is the sole, because it's different from any of the VI's period (The color and how sticky/gummy they feel. The MS leather is  softer, but the O's leather is surprisingly nice & soft as well. No it's not MS quality, but it seems as if Jordan Brand, didn't use emaciated/unhealthy cows for the leather either. JB stepped up the overall quality of this shoe.  I like the fact that this colorway has more black then white in the O's. The MS is a little boring with all of that bland white. Basically, the MS has the premium quality, but the O's colorway stands out more for me. Hey, you don't have to like my opinion, but hey it is my opinion.
pimp.gif
To each his own.
pimp.gif

Here are some pictures of both:

pimp.gif

i like your pics.
^
Ditto. Sincere thanks for *actually* posting an informative review with good pics....you are literally pulling dollars from my pocket. Man I love how these look in the front shots, the side profile is why I'm on the fence. Decisions...Decisions.

You're welcome fellas! Lot's of people make comparisons between these two colorways, but most who make those comments don't actually own both colorways. I thought that I would give my honest opinion (with actual pictures) and some of the reasons why I like this colorway over the MS colorway. I don't care if it's a GR, LS or QS...I like them and that shouldn't really matter. If people don't like them...then that's their opinion and I can respect their opinion as well. It's not that serious folks! They're just shoes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

RICO7JT.....first off, these oreo 6's aint even all that, so start recognizing buddy, but the POINT IS, why drool all over this GR garbage like the

oreo 6's when  there's so much heat out there, ( if your a sneaker head, you would understand) you know what im saying? like im not bragging

about my laser 4's, that was just a prime example of what us sneaker heads need to be focusing on, if your a sneaker head that is, and not just the
laser 4's, there's plenty of other heat out there we should be worrying about.....
im a sneakerhead and i like the oreos.
and who said these "other kicks" arent already owned by the buyers of the oreos?
and who are you to determine what is heat and what is not?
honestly, the laser 4s are only considered heat because they were so limited.

come into a thread thats dedicated to a shoe and direspect it and you will get flamed. str8 up.

HIS AIRNEZZ .... homie , really ?
indifferent.gif
  first off, them WHITE Laser IVs aint even all that, so start recognizing buddy.

Like BIG J said.... We all Sneakerheads. and like I said, Im sure your NOT the only one with them IVs man. Get over it.

and If someone alreadys has them so called heat  IVs your speaking of why would one need to focus on them???

GR or not I still like them Oreo VIs.

they would look better if the mesh part of the tounge was white with the white laces like the carmines are

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by ninjahood

kinda dissapointed nobody answered my question.
b4 this thread gets locked....
should I get these or the anniversery 9s?.....or 4s?

all white jordans suck.
I beg to differ, Columbia 11's anyone?? (unless you are talking about pure white no other color hints on it like the columbia blue lol) But I do agree, not a fan of the all white jordans coming out one bit!

Anyway, I love these 6's. Great quality, feel great on, look great what's not to like? Everyone should buy what THEY LIKE, and not based upon other peoples reactions.

HOW does this make me a hypebeast? In no way do I try to impress or sell my shoes....
I just wanted opinions so I wouldnt fel stupid 4 makin the wrong decision.
But i guess ignorant people like u always find somethin wrong.....like sayin which shoe u prefer is so hard

Originally Posted by 716kix

they would look better if the mesh part of the tounge was white with the white laces like the carmines are

HEELLLZ no....this is why i like em do much, white tongues get dirty FAST.....

HOW does this make me a hypebeast? In no way do I try to impress or sell my shoes....
I just wanted opinions so I wouldnt fel stupid 4 makin the wrong decision.
But i guess ignorant people like u always find somethin wrong.....like sayin which shoe u prefer is so hard

Dont worry about what shoes OTHER people like, or what shoes OTHER people are buying, forget about the HYPE around the shoe and just buy whatever shoes YOU personally like.

His Airnezz :

Im sorry but after going back and reading all the older pages all I seen was you running your mouth. NO NEED to put others down for copping a shoe. Get out of here with all that.

You really hate GR shoes , it kills me. Do you remember when ALL JORDANS were GRs ???

I do.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I feel FUNNY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE IN THESE THAT I DONT BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE ON NT THAT DON"T LIKE THESE
i dont like these either...youre not alone
Simplicity, no hype, icy sole, Air Jordan 6, I get the Starting Lineup Players Price...need i say more?
Maybe your best argument is that the colorblocking makes it look ugly, or the cement design in the midsole...but what can you not like about this shoe?
Wht/Blks>MS
I DONT LIKE THE MS EITHER IMO THEYRE BOTH TOO PLAIN A 6 ONLY LOOKS RIGHT WITH COLORS OTHER THAN WHITE AND BLACK

There's nothing wrong with these shoes. GR is just another term for widely available but by no means does it mean these shoes are trash. I was on the bubble, and was contemplating not even coppin' these shoes until I went to the mall on Friday and saw them already on display...

The display model did have some noticeable ankle collar creasing, but I asked for my size, and the shoes were immaculate...so I copped...

Another thing that bothers me is when dudes talk about the speckles of the shoe being "out of place". White cement IV's were an 89 OG model and the speckles definitely helped accentuate that shoe even more.....these are a decent pair of VI's here people...not an OG colorway, but these are proper.~

i saw these in person today... not bad at all. im still on the fence about them but i am definitely not paying retail.

do these have a retro card?
a good friend of mine hooked me up for $105 + ship, cant wait to recieve them next week, been fallowing this shoes since pics first surficed, last time i copped a new jordan drop was 08

Back
Top Bottom