Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Damn... how y'all getting your shoes from SHOETRENDS already?

Sweet jesus.

I ordered the first day they hit the site...

Man i'm mad impatient.

Cant wait till Saturday. Ill be copping with a big smile on my face.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Damn... how y'all getting your shoes from SHOETRENDS already?

Sweet jesus.

I ordered the first day they hit the site...

Man i'm mad impatient.

Probably cuz you're further than me, maybe? I'm located in San Francisco and ShoeTrends is from Los Angeles. Shipped on 14th and received it on 16th.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

for those who tired on already or rocking these.

Do they fit true to size?
Tight... need more opinions!!!

i normally wear 10.5 but some J's are tight and some were huge...
the CDP XII 10.5 were big and the CDP XI sz 10.5 were tight...

So what sz should i get?
Cant try on d/t gonna purchase from NDC or eastbay, etc.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

more feedback pls. true to sz? big? tight? thx in advance!
haven't tried the nubucks, but they run about the same as the cdp 12s

I'm really in shock. All of the retro 12's that have been released seem to be top quality. Even the cdp 12's. Consistency would be the key, JB.

I have one pair but have been very busy with the Space Jam madness. As others have said, after the space jams, if I have some extra loot, I may pick upanother pair. Would be cool to have a pair to wear around more recklessly knowing I have another one on ice.

4180923292_9804725277_b.jpg

def will check the mall AFTER the space jams and see if there are sitting around. If so...very very tempting to get one more. White/Red is def a fave.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

been one of my favs for about 6 years now, im frankly kinda upset spacejams ruined the hype on these l0l

why would you want hype attached to these? Can't you just like these without the extra hype?

These shoes are FIRE!! eveyone's been asking and they fit true to size, i wear a size 12 in lebrons, and hyperdunks, and hyperize, So they definetly fittrue to size, DEFINITE COP
i hope this helps

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

been one of my favs for about 6 years now, im frankly kinda upset spacejams ruined the hype on these l0l

why would you want hype attached to these? Can't you just like these without the extra hype?

XII might be my favorite overall J. They're just really sturdy and strong and clean looking at the same time.

got my pair from st yesterday 1217. Ordered on tuesday. My fav xii other than taxis for below retail and little early? Yes please, and thank you...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'm really in shock. All of the retro 12's that have been released seem to be top quality. Even the cdp 12's. Consistency would be the key, JB.

I'm dying over here after seeing your pics. You convinced me that I need these now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom