Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

SO uhh these shouldnt be hard to get right? I can just go to the mall when the stores open and cop without trouble? Someone tell me if i need to wake up extraearly for these

Originally Posted by AnimeBaller14

SO uhh these shouldnt be hard to get right? I can just go to the mall when the stores open and cop without trouble? Someone tell me if i need to wake up extra early for these

Truthfully i doubt you have to camp for these, but just call ur local shops to see how many pair they gonna get...to have a better idea.

i haven't been up on anything for a while, but could anybody help me out with a website that still has these in stock in a 12 and doesn't cost muchover retail?

Originally Posted by thakickboss

i haven't been up on anything for a while, but could anybody help me out with a website that still has these in stock in a 12 and doesn't cost much over retail?

shoe Trends has them at 125 sneaker father has them at retail

Originally Posted by thakickboss

i haven't been up on anything for a while, but could anybody help me out with a website that still has these in stock in a 12 and doesn't cost much over retail?

PM me bro.

will these be up on Nike and/or Swoosh.com on Saturday?

I assume yes, but would like some sort of confirmation if possible...

Originally Posted by clkru

will these be up on Nike and/or Swoosh.com on Saturday?

I assume yes, but would like some sort of confirmation if possible...

Of course they will. But no confirmation as to what time after midnight on the day off.

2le3pqu.jpg

the quality is RIDICULOUS
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to everyone who weasr a sz 12.. is it me or does it seem like everyone wears a 12.. i wear a 12 and when i saw the pics on the last page it kinda annoyed me abit.. i got mine tho so no worries for me...i guess 12 is the new in sz.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

to everyone who weasr a sz 12.. is it me or does it seem like everyone wears a 12.. i wear a 12 and when i saw the pics on the last page it kinda annoyed me a bit.. i got mine tho so no worries for me...i guess 12 is the new in sz.
eyes.gif

I 2 WEAR A 12 MY FRIEND.......

Is it just me or does Uptempoair keep getting a new full size run ever other day?

Appears that there may be more of these out there than suspected, which works great for me since they are my fav hoops shoe of all time!

to everyone who weasr a sz 12.. is it me or does it seem like everyone wears a 12.. i wear a 12 and when i saw the pics on the last page it kinda annoyed me a bit.. i got mine tho so no worries for me...i guess 12 is the new in sz.
eyes.gif

I would have thought it was 13 since I have hell getting them I have to be 1st every release cause it seems like they only get 1 pair.
mad.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
at you speculating that a person's shoe size couldpossibly be a fad.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

eyes.gif

I 2 WEAR A 12 MY FRIEND.......

Originally Posted by clkru

Is it just me or does Uptempoair keep getting a new full size run ever other day?

Appears that there may be more of these out there than suspected, which works great for me since they are my fav hoops shoe of all time!

i 2nd that motion hopefully uptempo stays stocked & i can grab 1 or 2 more......

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]my local spots still have thesechillin if there still available after the jams release i will copp a pair that pic above sealed it quality looks good[/color]
pimp.gif

has anybody played ball in these yet?

or even a shootaround?

I have high hopes for these on-court.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by Southern North Side

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

As I posted before, never had any problems with shoetrends. i ordered mine with the preorder, got confirmation they would ship on dec 28, but they showed up at my door yesterday... no complaints from me. will post pics later.
When did you order? I ordered off a restock the other day and got a email for a dec 28th ship date. Did they come with signature confirmation?
Shorts are authentic bulls game shorts by champion.

I ordered my shoes during the initial preorder, got the email with the dec 28 ship date. shoes showed up yesterday with signature confirmation from fedex.
Appreciate the info. Want to make sure these ain't just left on my doorstep.

for those who tired on already or rocking these.

Do they fit true to size?
Tight... need more opinions!!!

i normally wear 10.5 but some J's are tight and some were huge...
the CDP XII 10.5 were big and the CDP XI sz 10.5 were tight...

So what sz should i get?
Cant try on d/t gonna purchase from NDC or eastbay, etc.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

I've never ordered online for a release before.

Does nike.com post these at 12 AM Eastern or Pacific?

Originally Posted by bruza

I've never ordered online for a release before.

Does nike.com post these at 12 AM Eastern or Pacific?

like 2:30am Pacific 5:30am Eastern.... But you never know with nike

Back
Top Bottom