Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just did that "solo glitch" on hard to get into the Vault to get the first loot box.. I did it correctly, box spawned but how come I didn't get any loot from the box? Is it because, I did it on normal already?

Just did that "solo glitch" on hard to get into the Vault to get the first loot box.. I did it correctly, box spawned but how come I didn't get any loot from the box? Is it because, I did it on normal already?
yup

I thought hard and normal had 2 different loot drops? Meaning.. You can do the raid on normal, then hard to reap double benefits or you can just do the raid on hard and reap double benefits.. am I wrong? :nerd:

I thought hard and normal had 2 different loot drops? Meaning.. You can do the raid on normal, then hard to reap double benefits or you can just do the raid on hard and reap double benefits.. am I wrong? :nerd:
two different loot drops are meaning atheon, and the templar

but in order to do that you gotta do the nornal raid first

Last edited:
Wait, so if we beat Atheon on hard mode, then I go back and beat him on normal I won't a drop from him?

Oh yea I picked up a A1 sumthin sumthin legendary scout rifle from a drop, it got the AP rounds perk in addition to exploding precision kills. Love when **** blow up, that's why I love the sunsinger.

Last edited:

You get double loot drops on hard mode if you play that first. That way you don't have to clear it twice and save time. The chests don't give you double loot rolls though so it's only once every week for the chests. If you do normal first then hard you will get loot rolls after each phase of the raid.

You get double loot drops on hard mode if you play that first. That way you don't have to clear it twice and save time. The chests don't give you double loot rolls though so it's only once every week for the chests. If you do normal first then hard you will get loot rolls after each phase of the raid.

That's confusing as hell, ok so do I need to go run the raid on normal right now so I reap the benefits twice or do I wait for normal and KILL Atheon with yall?

Last edited:
Btw fellers are we trying that new cheese for Atheon or straight up? I'm down for either.

That's confusing as hell, ok so do I need to go run the raid on normal so I reap the benefits twice or do I wait for normal and KILL Atheon with yall?

Nah. If you run the full raid on hard once then you don't have to run it on normal. They roll double rolls so people grinding don't have to run it twice. if you run only Atheon on hard and clear it you will get loot rolls on normal for only the other phases. Theres no point to beat Atheon again on normal because you got the loot already.

FYI to those with the Pocket Infinity bounty, the punk *** gunsmith is selling rare fusions.

So... Let's get this cheese going?
A ship and 3 shards
mean.gif
I know that pain

Got Atheon Hard Mode checkpoint. Just need a solid fire team to send him over the edge. Will convene attempts tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom