Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

We have to try that joining the fireteam when one of us is soloing the nightfall and see if we can join last second. Maybe Wright or myself can get a GGhorn finally, or better yet both of us
smokin.gif
Bros. You know they'll just give it to me somehow. RNGesus be messing with our lives...

Any NT'ers looking to do the Raid on Hard? Must be 29+ and have maxed weapons. I'd like to setup a run. Mainly looking to get through the Templar up to the Gatekeeper/Atheon. I don't care much for Atheon but it would be nice to get the helmet and scooter. I think with the right fireteam we could do it. Let Me Know....

We did it yesterday, can we still get loot from it? I thought if you do it on hard first you get double loot but if you do normal then hard you get nothing.
Nah it's if you do it on hard you get double loot but if you do normal then hard you still get loot rolls for both. Damn, I shoulda got in with y'all when you did it on hard yesterday.

I didn't do it on hard yesterday. I meant we already did the raid. I was raiding with you :lol: I'm down for hard raid as well then since loot can still be had. Need some raid boots

I ALWAYS get your NT name mixed with Based4urface PSN. Damnit... My bad bro. :lol:

I can get on around 530-6pm EST today too to raid on Hard. 

Yea it's confusing for me too when people in here say based but don't mean me :lol: As far as I know I'll be good around 5:30-6:00 for the hard raid as well.
I really need a legendary void secondary and heavy :smh:   So far it hasn't been a real problem but it is annoying.

Nah bruh you're Besu and he's Based ....cant call him jbc, dont sound right.

I'll take my alt to go farming with y'all. Get that level up by doing patrols. I think I have to unlock Venus first though? 

That I am not sure about. I don't think so though. Remember I told you that I was still on the Reef mission when i joined Quad right as he was doing the Black Garden mission and got credit for beating the game, got the Stranger's Rifle, and unlocked the rest of the planets after that :lol: . I still have the exclamation on Venus and Mars for missions to complete, lol

You're Welcome :lol:

I haven't ran the raid on normal or hard, so invites shall be sent this evening.

Bought a helmet engram and ended up with the Titan Saint 14 one Biggie wanted. So bought another and of course ended up with Apotheosis Veil. Nothing for my Hunter. I swear. The RNG in this game wants me to never prosper with armor. :smh:

Bought a helmet engram and ended up with the Titan Saint 14 one Biggie wanted. So bought another and of course ended up with Apotheosis Veil. Nothing for my Hunter. I swear. The RNG in this game wants me to never prosper with armor. :smh:

You got the on I wanted and I got the joint with the 3 eyes

You got the on I wanted and I got the joint with the 3 eyes

And that's exactly what I wanted. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom