Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

The one emote with the Guardian putting his hands up doing the Wtf gesture while shaking his head will be insta copped... I have a feeling I'll be using that emote a ton with some of the guys in my clan lolz

First one at the beginning of video

They need a ballin emote.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The one emote with the Guardian putting his hands up doing the Wtf gesture while shaking his head will be insta copped... I have a feeling I'll be using that emote a ton with some of the guys in my clan lolz

First one at the beginning of video

:nerd: it was my first time!!! :frown:

Still fairly new to this game and I wasn't really a fan of Scout Rifles until Not Like The Others dropped with explosive rounds and firefly. Now I kind of wished I rolled Dead Orbit for that Hung Jury instead of FWC
grin.gif

Hold on, man...i can use motes to level up weapons/gears?! Man, what the f....All this time and i had no clue until i saw someone on youtube using it, :lol:. i have like 450+ motes just chillin', man...

Last edited:
I for the life of me CANNOT do the Titan 7 orbs Titan Smash quest, obviously I can complete the quest, but I cant do the other part. I did see a video on YouTube but the most I can get is 6 kills, not 7 :smh:

I for the life of me CANNOT do the Titan 7 orbs Titan Smash quest, obviously I can complete the quest, but I cant do the other part. I did see a video on YouTube but the most I can get is 6 kills, not 7 :smh:
You can launch Devils lair and drive to the area you land when you patrol then slam the 3 Hive majors underground. For safety wear the Lupi.

Last edited:
Exotic sword ready, just waiting for arms day @bigj505
 @memphissfinest

Xbox NT who wants to Nightfall later?

I also still need to find the fragments and hadium flakes. Mad wack farming b :x

I'm good to help. Which sword was it again? I have to run it one more time to get my solar.

And yes.... The farming is turrible. I'm in need of 30 calcified fragments then 45........ Let's just say I'm gonna be short for a long time.

And yes, I'm down for the nightfall this evening if you want to roll through it.

You can launch Devils lair and drive to the area you land when you patrol then slam the 3 Hive majors underground. For safety wear the Lupi.

Or the omnigal strike.... It's orbs heaven in the first fight room.

Still fairly new to this game and I wasn't really a fan of Scout Rifles until Not Like The Others dropped with explosive rounds and firefly. Now I kind of wished I rolled Dead Orbit for that Hung Jury instead of FWC
grin.gif
Do it.

I been rocking w/ my Hung Jury ever since I got it.

Will only be replaced by Touch of Malice.

Exotic sword ready, just waiting for arms day @bigj505
 @memphissfinest

Xbox NT who wants to Nightfall later?

I also still need to find the fragments and hadium flakes. Mad wack farming b
sick.gif
I'm good to help. Which sword was it again? I have to run it one more time to get my solar.

And yes.... The farming is turrible. I'm in need of 30 calcified fragments then 45........ Let's just say I'm gonna be short for a long time.

And yes, I'm down for the nightfall this evening if you want to roll through it.
Im doing the arc sword, maybe we can do fragment farming after our swords later

mean.gif
sick.gif

I never need permission from the wife. She has on demand privs and the stories to watch in the mean time :lol:

arc burn on the strike

so what yall set up going to be

me
stormcaller
supercell
arc sword.......no bolt caster yet

perpetual charge > anything

Back
Top Bottom