smokin.gif
Just need to purple one
@Zero23  

@ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD

@iHust1e

@illsupra

@bLaZ3n

indifferent.gif

I see some other people are on the Destiny Subreddit at the same time as me too. I just was looking at the King's Fall raid loot table picture 
laugh.gif

XB1 heads what are your gamertags?

Mine...

GT: Never Had Much

Add me! :D

Most of us will never add anyone unless you're already in the party (cuz we're lazy like that), but if you add us, and hop in our parties, we'll introduce you to the crew. GT: jjwatson

Last edited:
The crucible part of the sword bounty is ridiculous. :smh:

I've never been so mad at crucible in my life. :lol:

Last edited:
The crucible part of the sword bounty is ridiculous.
mean.gif

I've never been so mad at crucible in my life.
laugh.gif
You doing it wrong. You supposed to get 2 homies to go in rumble and let you kill them with the sword. Even with no "ammo" the handle of the sword counts as kills as well. 

You doing it wrong. You supposed to get 2 homies to go in rumble and let you kill them with the sword. Even with no "ammo" the handle of the sword counts as kills as well. 

I did it solo in clash. :x :smh:

20 out of 25 kills was with the handle only. Worst experience ever. :lol:

Just did that part yesterday. I did mine in control. Would crouch to be invis and run to guys trying to cap zones

I did it solo in clash. :x :smh:

20 out of 25 kills was with the handle only. Worst experience ever. :lol:

I did control and let my teammates engage in fights first while I hid and peeked around the corner. I'd swoop in and steal a kill once their health looked low enough with the handle :lol: .

When you have ammo you can be a bit more aggressive and use the shield to get close.

Took about 3-4 games. Rumble with your friends would definitely be the easiest though

Heard IB and trials gear is dropping at 280 light. Adept guns will be 310. I wasnt trying to grind IB anyway. :lol:

Also, it looks like there will be a matchmaking change in Trials... The more flawless WINS you get the more likely you will be match made with teams that have the same record. Bunch of 8-0's will be denied like crazy. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea those announcements were in the notes earlier. More likely to be matched with someone with the same amount as wins as you in trials.

So we going to adept trials weapons before we got HM weapons with a burn? Sounds about right lol

We gonna get trolled every time we get to 8-0 in trials :smh:

Only doing it for the burn primaries to make my pve life easier :frown:

I got trolled on the exotic sword quest killed the solar knight then a team mate killed the boss and nothing lol

Anyone wanna raid weds night? Team XB1?

@Ace93 @shottadru @memphissfinest @puffishurr

bigj

Are you rocking Destiny on both PS4 and XB1?

Also, super late but I was wondering why you guys are listing three different types of things (Titan, Warlock, Hunter)

Did a google search
sick.gif

Wildin"

The struggle with me having to put my one Warlock close to what you guys are doing
sick.gif

Don't know if I'm bout that Destiny life.
Name to post ratio is baffling

BTW, CARLTON IS CONFIRMED - 

eek.gif

AND THE BIRDMANHANDRUB??? ?JKJKLJKLJDSLKJGKLJLEHGRHSAG

BTW, CARLTON IS CONFIRMED - 

nthat.gif

Got the blue Flayer mantle just a few minutes ago
smokin.gif
Just need to purple one
@Zero23  

@ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD

@iHust1e