Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

laugh.gif
if I didn't have time off I would still be struggling like everyone else. I still didn't finish the queen missions on my other 2 characters for the scout.
Forgot all about that quest line

Hell, my other 2 characters still need to find Cayde's Stash for the story line quests 
roll.gif

Xur coming through with that trash, so I can just buy 3oC packs this week 
nthat.gif

I'm sure we are at different points in our lives too. My kids don't not allow for me to sleep in on the weekend and I'm an early bird during the week as I get to my job about 7am every day.
Ain't trying to struggle this weekend because I'm trying to become RetroJ505.
And before you say, we'll take a nap.... Them lil goons in my house have no cares if daddy is sleep or sleepy. They get turned up when they see vulnerability
laugh.gif
7am ?! 
sick.gif

#teamlatemorningcrew over here
laugh.gif

Not RetroJ though 
roll.gif

Luckily our little man sleeps in for the most part pretty well. If he was older and I had to get him up for school or the bus or something, that would definitely be different though. 
I'm at my desk 7am Monday to Friday also. these 10-11pm raids been killing me.

#teampullout I sleep late on weekends whenever I don't do OT or wake up to #sadderday on NDC.

I'm at my desk 7am Monday to Friday also. these 10-11pm raids been killing me.

#teampullout I sleep late on weekends whenever I don't do OT or wake up to #sadderday on NDC.
#teampullout will only get you so far if you still on team #NTRAW 
laugh.gif

Ever since I have graduated college, I have never been the one to be at work before 8am. I am normally with the 9am crew these days since I drop my son off with his grandmother in the mornings.  

I must've been blessed with luck cuz I did the warsats part in like 30 minutes at most.

Was just in time for a warsat on earth, got one on the moon after a few minutes and was very lucky to get a warsat immediately on mars as well too.

I must've been blessed with luck cuz I did the warsats part in like 30 minutes at most.
Was just in time for a warsat on earth, got one on the moon after a few minutes and was very lucky to get a warsat immediately on mars as well too.

Def luck. I did the moon one last night. Took 3 events before I got it. Will do earth and mars tonight tho.

Def luck. I did the moon one last night. Took 3 events before I got it. Will do earth and mars tonight tho.

I NEED TO GET THESE DONE AS WELL.

We blessed 
nthat.gif

Doing the exotic swords farming now. I guessing they might have buffed the drop rate of the materials bc I dont see why most of yall where whining about farming.

I finished my arc sword in 1.5 hr. And after an hr, Im halfway done with the solar sword. Hasnt really taken up much of my time.

Cant wait to have two exotic swords wednesday

when this NT Xbox raid happening :nerd:

tomorrow night? 930?

Tomorrow 930 works for me.
Tomorrow? :stoneface:

Let's do it then. I hang on Mars.... You do earth.... We invite whomever doesn't get the warsat. :pimp:

We blessed :nthat:

Doing the exotic swords farming now. I guessing they might have buffed the drop rate of the materials bc I dont see why most of yall where whining about farming.

I finished my arc sword in 1.5 hr. And after an hr, Im halfway done with the solar sword. Hasnt really taken up much of my time.

I'M SURE THEY BUFFED IT. I DID MY ARC SWORD AND I WAS GETTING THOSE RARE MATERIALS DROPPING LIKE CANDY. GOT 10 IN LIKE 20 MINUTES. IT TOOK HOURS WHEN I DID MY SOLAR SWORD.

if you look for warsat on mars I got it in the barrens pretty quickly
moon anchor of light

skywatch for cosmodrome

when this NT Xbox raid happening 
nerd.gif

tomorrow night? 930?
Tomorrow 930 works for me.
Tomorrow?
indifferent.gif

Let's do it then. I hang on Mars.... You do earth.... We invite whomever doesn't get the warsat.
pimp.gif
wait Tonight (fri) or tomorrow (sat) night, im confused 
laugh.gif

We blessed 
nthat.gif

I'M SURE THEY BUFFED IT. I DID MY ARC SWORD AND I WAS GETTING THOSE RARE MATERIALS DROPPING LIKE CANDY. GOT 10 IN LIKE 20 MINUTES. IT TOOK HOURS WHEN I DID MY SOLAR SWORD.
Damnnnn Bungie loves you b 
laugh.gif

Hope these last few pieces drop like that later 

You can get the Sleeper Stimulant quest even if you haven't found all 4 of the pieces. 

If you missed The First Firewall quest, there's hope!SGA  (self.DestinyTheGame)

submitted 8 hours ago  by AllOfTheSoundAndFury

Sorry in advance if this is a repost. If you missed the chance at The First Firewall quest, or maybe hadn't found all 4 of the DVALIN relics, or don't want to wait to until the next chance comes up to get your hands on the Simulant there looks to be a way to force the quest to start.

You simply need to find someone who has previously completed The First Firewall mission, and join their fireteam. Have them load First Firewall. Upon completion you should get the Curious Transceiver drop and proceed like normal.

I just finished doing this with a coworker who hadn't unlocked TFF quest, and it worked for us. Clutch finished all 3 warsats 2 minutes before reset too, and now he's the proud owner of a shiny new Sleeper Simulant. Hope it helps someone!

Back
Top Bottom