Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

when this NT Xbox raid happening 
nerd.gif

Finally took my Titan into the raid and they were eating their first run through :smokin

309 ghost shell
304 chest
310 helmet
307 Titan mark
306 scout w/ full auto

Just set a firm time and I'll be on if we are starting from the beginning.

My only agenda tonight is to defend 2 more warsats and do the daily stuff.

11pm :D i know y'all probably gonna run it before that :smh: but a boy can dream.

11 start time? :x

LET ME KNOW AND I'M IN AS WELL.
Destiny is dirty for opening the sleeper mission AFTER we farmed for the sword stuff. I swear I did like 4 warsat events while farming for materials :lol:

Finally took my Titan into the raid and they were eating their first run through :smokin

309 ghost shell
304 chest
310 helmet
307 Titan mark
306 scout w/ full auto

Wow. You cleaned up. I have yet to get a raid primary :smh:

My best drop was the rocket launcher at 310.

Wow. You cleaned up. I have yet to get a raid primary
mean.gif

My best drop was the rocket launcher at 310.
Damn how many times have you ran the raid? Just one character or multiples in the raid?

The only weapons I am missing in the raid are the fusion rifle and the hand cannon. I am not even pressed for the fusion rifle, because I got the fusion from the Sunless Cell strike and it came with the "Will of Light" perk in the middle tree (increased damage to Taken).

It is all about making sure you have a stack of at least 18-20 of those moldering shards when you down Oryx so you can get more drops from him as well. If you run with multiple guys, you can transfer them so each clear you should always have close to that amount to turn in. 
Because titan master race
nerd.gif
Ironically, Biggie and myself think that your least used character is the one that they hook up the most first. He already has full raid armor for his Warlock and he pretty just uses them for PvP and to rank factions and stuff 
laugh.gif

My first run with my Titan and that is what they get, but my Warlock has gotten 4 pairs of raid boots and they were all level 300 at that 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. I did get a helmet for my Warlock the very first clear we did at least though 
grin.gif

@bigj505, 11pm isn't that late. 
laugh.gif

It should only take like 1.5 hours to clear the raid completely at the most anyways 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Because titan master race
nerd.gif
Ironically, Biggie and myself think that your least used character is the one that they hook up the most first. He already has full raid armor for his Warlock and he pretty just uses them for PvP and to rank factions and stuff 
laugh.gif

My first run with my Titan and that is what they get, but my Warlock has gotten 4 pairs of raid boots and they were all level 300 at that 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. I did get a helmet for my Warlock the very first clear we did at least though 
grin.gif
I think you're right. My main Hunters just get repeat drops from the raid. I have like 5 chest pieces. My struggle hunter last night got me 308 helmet, 308 Handcannon with firefly, 303 chest piece (AGAIN
mad.gif
) 305 ghost shell, 305 class piece, and another shotty. 

My struggle hunter gets the hookup now. Still gotta unlock triple jump on the Void subclass though. 

Damn how many times have you ran the raid? Just one character or multiples in the raid?

The only weapons I am missing in the raid are the fusion rifle and the hand cannon. I am not even pressed for the fusion rifle, because I got the fusion from the Sunless Cell strike and it came with the "Will of Light" perk in the middle tree (increased damage to Taken).

My bad, I did get the auto rifle but I infused that thing right away; that's why I forgot about it. I only have one character and I've ran the Raid through 3 times I think; unfortunately I missed out on killing Oryx the first week though.

My Raid haul has included the auto rifle, sniper, shotgun, fusion, rocket launcher x2, gauntlets, boots x2, shell x2 and class item.

I'd really like the scout rifle at a high light level or another primary to infuse into my Hung Jury as it's only at 300.

Last edited:
I only have one character and I've ran the Raid through 3 times I think; unfortunately I missed out on killing Oryx the first week though.

My Raid haul has included the sniper, shotgun, fusion, rocket launcher x2, gauntlets, boots x2, shell x2 and class item. The shotgun, fusion and one rocket launcher have all been used to infuse.

I'd really like the scout rifle at a high light level or another primary to infuse into my Hung Jury as it's only at 300.
Ahhh gotcha. Yea having at least 1 extra to run would help those chances of getting drops, but I feel you on the grind to get them there. You could always make another of the same just for double run purposes. 

I still haven't bought the Hung Jury scout rifle. Feel like I should though since it was everyone's go to for a while. My packages from leveling factions and vendors normally always drops me a weapon with a good perk setup, so I haven't bought anything other than the FWC rocket launcher really.

Probably buy that FWC hand cannon just to have it with that perk setup for if/when they fix that random bug that crashes your game with LiTC procs on the Firefly hit. I got another HC from completing a quest the other day and it had 3rd Eye and Firefly on it already though 
laugh.gif
. I am in the struggle for high level weapons to infuse with now at this point. Got a bunch of 280-294 range weapons needing them. 

I think you're right. My main Hunters just get repeat drops from the raid. I have like 5 chest pieces. My struggle hunter last night got me 308 helmet, 308 Handcannon with firefly, 303 chest piece (AGAIN
mad.gif
) 305 ghost shell, 305 class piece, and another shotty. 

My struggle hunter gets the hookup now. Still gotta unlock triple jump on the Void subclass though. 
That struggle hunter. I swear that 3rd character gets serious neglect in TTK....unless you are Biggie 
laugh.gif
. Just so much to do on all of them and new stuff keeps randomly being released/unlocked. 

@WrightOne86 getting started at 11 is hurtful for an old man like me
laugh.gif
Nah it's all your mind man. You still a night owl 
laugh.gif

You would think we are crazy over on PS though. We start getting together around 10 and start around 10:30 on the normal. Most of us end up on there until like 1:30-2:30 am daily 
laugh.gif

I am in the struggle for high level weapons to infuse with now at this point. Got a bunch of 280-294 range weapons needing

Same here man. I'm at 306 and I might need to start up a 2nd character as you mentioned just for the extra drops. I'm hoping that I can get a 1-2 light level bump per week off of drops from just my main though.

Luckily Iron Banner and Trials are coming up as I'm done with all of the main quests and exotic quests besides the Crucible one which I heard is another grind.

I just need to get my Gunsmith level to up to 5 and I'll have that First Curse quest as well.

two nights ago i was running out of spaces in my armory and i "dismantled" a bunch of weapons....then later in tower i realized theres a vault...

did i f' up? I dismantled almost all of them except my highest rating in each category...

sorry im a newb...should i be keeping all my weapons and vaulting them?

[@=/u/45322/WrightOne86]@WrightOne86[/@] getting started at 11 is hurtful for an old man like me :lol:
Nah it's all your mind man. You still a night owl :lol:

You would think we are crazy over on PS though. We start getting together around 10 and start around 10:30 on the normal. Most of us end up on there until like 1:30-2:30 am daily :lol:

I'm sure we are at different points in our lives too. My kids don't not allow for me to sleep in on the weekend and I'm an early bird during the week as I get to my job about 7am every day.
Ain't trying to struggle this weekend because I'm trying to become RetroJ505.
And before you say, we'll take a nap.... Them lil goons in my house have no cares if daddy is sleep or sleepy. They get turned up when they see vulnerability :lol:

Ahhh gotcha. Yea having at least 1 extra to run would help those chances of getting drops, but I feel you on the grind to get them there. You could always make another of the same just for double run purposes. 

I still haven't bought the Hung Jury scout rifle. Feel like I should though since it was everyone's go to for a while. My packages from leveling factions and vendors normally always drops me a weapon with a good perk setup, so I haven't bought anything other than the FWC rocket launcher really.

Probably buy that FWC hand cannon just to have it with that perk setup for if/when they fix that random bug that crashes your game with LiTC procs on the Firefly hit. I got another HC from completing a quest the other day and it had 3rd Eye and Firefly on it already though :lol: . I am in the struggle for high level weapons to infuse with now at this point. Got a bunch of 280-294 range weapons needing them. 

That struggle hunter. I swear that 3rd character gets serious neglect in TTK....unless you are Biggie :lol: . Just so much to do on all of them and new stuff keeps randomly being released/unlocked. 

:lol: if I didn't have time off I would still be struggling like everyone else. I still didn't finish the queen missions on my other 2 characters for the scout.

I'm sure we are at different points in our lives too. My kids don't not allow for me to sleep in on the weekend and I'm an early bird during the week as I get to my job about 7am every day.
Ain't trying to struggle this weekend because I'm trying to become RetroJ505.
And before you say, we'll take a nap.... Them lil goons in my house have no cares if daddy is sleep or sleepy. They get turned up when they see vulnerability
laugh.gif
7am ?! 
sick.gif

#teamlatemorningcrew over here
laugh.gif

Not RetroJ though 
roll.gif

Luckily our little man sleeps in for the most part pretty well. If he was older and I had to get him up for school or the bus or something, that would definitely be different though. 

Back
Top Bottom