Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So Xbox Destiny fam, will you welcome me back with open arms?

No go slither with snake..................lmao naw you gotta get yo weight up tho little light
Im spamming you with invites this evening.
I'm down for spamming Jules.
devil.gif

Just ordered from BB. See you fellas tonight. Gonna have to put Big Boss to the side for a few days.

I thought everyone had seen videos and knew that they ended up just being 160 damage rated green weapons from the Vanguard vendor? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Didn't get the suros pack anyway lol so I gotta try the disc switcharoo trick regardless or just trade in year 1 disc to break even

Everyone gets the "Suros Pack" in January anyways I believe. This is just to have those green weapons first, lol

Is the veteran tour only once per acct or on each character? On my 2nd character and its not offering the quests

Which is which ?
smile.gif
Bruh, one of those jawns goin to Amazon ....Shotta load up the old disk and just use the codes and lets see what happen. My disk just made it to my house but I wont be home fot another 2 hours or so.
I'm on now on Vanilla disc. TTK and Suros is were just codes in the box on paper. Going back to Amazon asap!
So wait......we can buy a "physical" copy of TTK, get and use the codes and then return TTK getting a full refund and TTK for free?

Which is which ?
smile.gif
Bruh, one of those jawns goin to Amazon ....Shotta load up the old disk and just use the codes and lets see what happen. My disk just made it to my house but I wont be home fot another 2 hours or so.
I'm on now on Vanilla disc. TTK and Suros is were just codes in the box on paper. Going back to Amazon asap!
So wait......we can buy a "physical" copy of TTK, get and use the codes and then return TTK getting a full refund and TTK for free?
Can't return it, you opened it but trade it in

YUP!
I just got home and redeemed the code then launched the game with my vanilla disc. TAKEN KING strike or mission was playable on Mars. I'm in there!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom