Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Like I mentioned earlier, I am 99% positive they told us not to dismantle our weapons until TTK because we were gonna receive legendary marks for them.

Like I mentioned earlier, I am 99% positive they told us not to dismantle our weapons until TTK because we were gonna receive legendary marks for them.
I heard that too. I was trying figure out if we get them from older ones or just new legendaries. We get them from everything now where we used to get the other marks.

Woke up this morning with a PSN message from Frost/@illsupra and he was level 40 already too lol

So immediately levelled up my Dead Orbit rank after grabbing the Stormcaller. First thing that drops from the DO package... REVANANT

I'm already happy with my $40 purchase haha.

Also, eventually when you're given the quest called "The Taken War", the taken assaults you need to wait for and finish should be treated like 'prowling wolves'; wait for them to generate on their own (message located at the bottom-left corner of your screen), kill 'lieutenants', etc.

It's a ton of fun!

Last edited:
I messed up and didnt get the collecter's edition :smh:

Is there a way I can buy the extras separately?

I messed up and didnt get the collecter's edition
mean.gif

Is there a way I can buy the extras separately?
I think starting today, you can buy the emotes, shaders, and class items and that stuff from the PSN for a separate $20

Edit to English for me bro. I hope you aren't saying you did the story line already. That's wack, I just don't want handful of content again, same missions over and over gets boring quick.

He may be referring to the main story with Oryx and the Taken, but there is definitely side quest content (with in depth lore components) that are outside of that main storyline

Edit to English for me bro. I hope you aren't saying you did the story line already. That's wack, I just don't want handful of content again, same missions over and over gets boring quick.

My bad phone be screwing up on me. Yeah just the main story mission i still got tons of side mission's to do. I wanted to unlock those hammers and be lvl 40 before work today lol.

My bad phone be screwing up on me. Yeah just the main story mission i still got tons of side mission's to do. I wanted to unlock those hammers and be lvl 40 before work today lol.
Think Im just gonna cop then. Ill do digital right at work, don't want to have to bother with the disc swapping, I thought you could pay the $40 upgrade in store but you have to cop the $60 for the swap and I don't want to get shut down for any reason. Save me a trip to the store.

Edit...

For the $40 digital no access to the Suros pack? Looks like I have to cop from Best Buy now.

Last edited:

Think Im just gonna cop then. Ill do digital right at work, don't want to have to bother with the disc swapping, I thought you could pay the $40 upgrade in store but you have to cop the $60 for the swap and I don't want to get shut down for any reason. Save me a trip to the store.

Edit...

For the $40 digital no access to the Suros pack? Looks like I have to cop from Best Buy now.

Bruh you be partial reading like no one else :lol:
We outlined that it's $48 in store if you have gamers club unlocked (good investment IMO).

Edit...

Bruh you be partial reading like no one else
laugh.gif

We outlined that it's $48 in store if you have gamers club unlocked (good investment IMO).
LMAO nah I be reading bro, I hate being the question guy too for stuff that was probably answered. Thanks for making me feel worse.

Ok ok I'm going to Best Buy after work to cop.

Back
Top Bottom