Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

so yall look at these yeezys

kanye-west-adidas-originals-yeezy-boost-011-960x640.jpg

and see something you need to buy????? im just curious. cuz they look like an ill pair of eskimo boots. looks like u gonna have ill traction in the snow and on ice.

Lol. They look like doo doo. Look like a pair of uggs with a strap..

Only reason these are hyped are because of Kanye and the hype behind the previous 2

Haters gunna hate.

Yall buying Jordans and KDs that have terrible tech and look like crap tho

:x

Haters gunna hate.

Yall buying Jordans and KDs that have terrible tech and look like crap tho

:x

Everyone got their own opinions.

As far as quality.. Did u see the one pair of the boost where the zipper broke off? It was from a pair that Kanye gave to the dude too.

I've slowed down considerably in terms of buying JB and Nike in general because of the quality.

I'm curious to see what the destiny crew think in regards to the boost

Everyone got their own opinions.

As far as quality.. Did u see the one pair of the boost where the zipper broke off? It was from a pair that Kanye gave to the dude too.

I've slowed down considerably in terms of buying JB and Nike in general because of the quality.

I'm curious to see what the destiny crew think in regards to the boost

In all fairness.. you think a product that is mass produced is flawless? If you're expecting 0% defects then you're living in a fairytale.. you should know this, its NikeTalk.

In all fairness.. you think a product that is mass produced is flawless? If you're expecting 0% defects then you're living in a fairytale.. you should know this, its NikeTalk.
This is NT

Where everyone smashes dimes on the daily, all have 0 defect sneakers, drive da hemi or m3, and rock NT denim with the Olympic 7s and Michael Vick Falcons jersey :lol:

Bros I'm on now and want to run:

VoG HM
Crota end HM (Crota)

And u need 1 weekly.

Hit me if you guys are doing any of these thanks.

Bros I'm on now and want to run:

VoG HM
Crota end HM (Crota)

And u need 1 weekly.

Hit me if you guys are doing any of these thanks.

Need all that. But im running Iron Banner. Ill do the Weekly tonight. Not patient enough for raids right now tho

PSN: SumGuyChris

Back
Top Bottom