Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yea I dont have Praxic Fire maxed out but it does seem great however I think Apotheosis Veil is the best all around exotic for a warlock. Its useful in anything. Regular PVE, raids, and especially if youre the type to use your special as a panic button in PVP lol
Nope I am not that type. I try to plan when to use my supers and use it either on a heavy spawn or on a control point we are trying to take over.

I was speaking purely off of Warlock chest pieces though. I do not own Apothesis Veil, but doesn't it just heal you when you pick up orbs and also heal you when you activate your super? There are definitely other helms that I would use before this. I do want to get this helmet though. It would be nice to have for the Crota fight as well.

Yea I dont have Praxic Fire maxed out but it does seem great however I think Apotheosis Veil is the best all around exotic for a warlock. Its useful in anything. Regular PVE, raids, and especially if youre the type to use your special as a panic button in PVP lol
Nope I am not that type. I try to plan when to use my supers and use it either on a heavy spawn or on a control point we are trying to take over.

I was speaking purely off of Warlock chest pieces though. I do not own Apothesis Veil, but doesn't it just heal you when you pick up orbs and also heal you when you activate your super? There are definitely other helms that I would use before this. I do want to get this helmet though. It would be nice to have for the Crota fight as well.

extremely helpful on Crota hard mode

If only the Destiny site/app had instant notifications from the group you are a member of or could subscribe to get them. Since we all are a part of that Destiny Clan anyways, we could just open that and message on it what is going on and we would all get it.

It does doesnt it? That group conversation message?

Yea Biggie uses it in there with his.

I just use the Light Beyond Nemesis since that heals on orb pickup as well.

I was trying out the Red Death too and that one actually does well with healing too.

Veil is life for that fight. Load on on all intellect/disc gear after that and I have a super and grenades galore. I'm also probably one of the few that runs void that fight as well.

It does doesnt it? That group conversation message?
Once I open the app, I get the message in the app about it, but I have never had it alert my phone like an SMS/Email notification.....unless.....nobody uses it so I really can't try it out
laugh.gif

I am in the Reddit PS4 group and the Dads of Destiny groups as well and never get alerts from those groups. Maybe it can only be from clans or something?

*kanyeshrug*

Veil is life for that fight. Load on on all intellect/disc gear after that and I have a super and grenades galore. I'm also probably one of the few that runs void that fight as well.
BIGGIE BOMB!!!!
nthat.gif

I mean, I guess could now that I think about it run Voidwalker with the Light Beyond Helmet. I just always think about what if I die when it comes to the raids. That revive perk is where it's at for that

Once I open the app, I get the message in the app about it, but I have never had it alert my phone like an SMS/Email notification.....unless.....nobody uses it so I really can't try it out :lol:

I am in the Reddit PS4 group and the Dads of Destiny groups as well and never get alerts from those groups. Maybe it can only be from clans or something?

*kanyeshrug*

Anyone get a notification of the group message? I just commented

BIGGIE BOMB!!!! :nthat:

I mean, I guess could now that I think about it run Voidwalker with the Light Beyond Helmet. I just always think about what if I die when it comes to the raids. That revive perk is where it's at for that

For some reason I only seem to do dumb **** on my TItan and it usually involves blowing myself up with a gghorn. I know that I cause heart attacks with my jumping skills on my warlock :rofl:

Yesterday was hilarious with that swordbearer bearing down on me and my flopping on the jumps :lol:

For some reason I only seem to do dumb **** on my TItan and it usually involves blowing myself up with a gghorn. I know that I cause heart attacks with my jumping skills on my warlock
roll.gif

Yesterday was hilarious with that swordbearer bearing down on me and my flopping on the jumps
laugh.gif
Told you those Titan jumps have spoiled you when you on the Warlock man
laugh.gif

But I told you straight up, it is easiest and the highest jumps you can get with the Titan

Last night was hilarious....BUT....let us not forget @bLaZ3n sounding like the father from intervention when he fell off the ledge and landed in front of the Swordbearer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm on right now til prolly like 10 or so CST. Don't feel great so trying to knock some stuff out between now and then.

I might be on a little later. It depends on how my son acts lol. If I see u one we can try to down crota on HM since I got cp.. Btw don't die this time lol they told me what happened hahaha

I might be on a little later. It depends on how my son acts lol. If I see u one we can try to down crota on HM since I got cp.. Btw don't die this time lol they told me what happened hahaha

hahahaha, literally ONE second left. I cacked and then the drops came on the screen. Sounds good!8)

off topic but damn i feel like i already lost on the yeezys for tomorrow.
mean.gif
so yall look at these yeezys

kanye-west-adidas-originals-yeezy-boost-011-960x640.jpg

and see something you need to buy????? im just curious. cuz they look like an ill pair of eskimo boots. looks like u gonna have ill traction in the snow and on ice.

Lol. They look like doo doo. Look like a pair of uggs with a strap..

Only reason these are hyped are because of Kanye and the hype behind the previous 2

BIGGIE BOMB!!!! :nthat:

I agree. Void for normal and then sunsinger for HM.

Back
Top Bottom