Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm never gonna get a vex
laugh.gif

No matter how many times I struggle with the PS/ST, I will still probably always run with them. RIP productivity. Shout out to @Quad  JR, you the real MVP with the exotic Hypothesis. 

Just finished crota and ate very well. Got the raid boots and gauntlets, a black hammer and dragons breath :nthat:

No matter how many times I struggle with the PS/ST, I will still probably always run with them. RIP productivity. Shout out to @Quad  JR, you the real MVP with the exotic Hypothesis. 
You're a founding member, you can't leave. You're stuck with us forever. **** you came up with the name
laugh.gif

Just got a husk of the pit without trying lol. I was literally on patrol on earth learning tricks on the dlc sparrow, saw a sword knight guy and killed him for the heck of it.

Hands down best week in terms of NF booty ever b

Caught the Dun Touch Me Bro hunter gauntlets earlier in the day. Meh

Got on later with the NT to raid the exotic VoC chest.

Titaness caught the Suwoo Death 
nthat.gif

My huntress got shards and the cloak for the millionth time. Meh

Finished the VoG atheon for more of the same crap. Bungie gave me a b-grade ballerhorn man. All I needed was for them wolfpack round to go off and it would have been finito. Joint is defective b

Had the honor of watching @430AM  discard another vex mythoclast 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Got up with @Dat Dude Chris  and his homie to work NF. Used my alt in there and got my 3rd exotic of the day: YEEZUS MASK 2.0 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Peep that sexy stat line b

Dude Chris caught the Thunderlord. Fam deadass was running around the strike playlist talking about he was the thundergod Raiden shooting hive and **** 
laugh.gif

I stayed on and put on my rare Egyptians cloths to help do NF with their alts since I was in the holiday spirit

Dunno why everyone not feeling that cloak Eris gave for in the beginning. Its fire b

Last edited:
Did the Nightfall and I finally got the gun that I've wanted for a while, Suros Regime. Thank you Jesus.

Looking forward to see what is going on with the gift from Bungie for Christmas.

You and Wright both got exotics again. Me? Nothing. :smh:

I got what I wanted for the week. Raid boots and shards to level them up.

No Land Beyond is not an exotic, it's just walking shards :x

Bungie can keep their musket. Red Death from the chest was a nice consolation prize as I still didn't have one. Hopefully a GGhorn from that last chest that I still didn't get on my 2nd Titan. :evil:

You 32 though homie, I rather be 32 with the right gear setup then the Red Death. Crota is about to be eaten alive starting next week. :smokin

You and Wright both got exotics again. Me? Nothing. :smh:

I got what I wanted for the week. Raid boots and shards to level them up.

No Land Beyond is not an exotic, it's just walking shards :x

Bungie can keep their musket. Red Death from the chest was a nice consolation prize as I still didn't have one. Hopefully a GGhorn from that last :xchest that I still didn't get on my 2nd Titan. :evil:

You 32 though homie, I rather be 32 with the right gear setup then the Red Death. Crota is about to be eaten alive starting next week. :smokin

I forgot you got two exotics. :x

I want a musket... So I can join the musketeers too...

ihust1e ihust1e :lol: Just seen your post and had to rep it lol. You forgot I got another exotic helm for my warlock and that I finally finished the Pocket Infinity bounty :smokin. 3 exotics in one day without the Raid, I had to play that It Was A Good Day by Ice Cube after that haha. Everybody ate last night tho, my boy got the Suros too :smokin. I'll hit you up whenever I go on today tho

Seriously feel like the loot roll for Crota's End got messed up with the helmet patch. My loot last night was - 3 x Gauntlets (already had 2), 3 x Boots (Sweet), Shards and Energies. I got 1 Song of Ir-Yut at Crota, and shards or energy for the rest. Last week it was gloves x2, chest x2, shards and energies and 1 Song of Ir-Yut. 

Before the patch we got a more diverse roll of all Crota items spread out. No one from our fireteam across 15 characters for 2 weeks has got the helmet to drop yet.

Seriously feel like the loot roll for Crota's End got messed up with the helmet patch. My loot last night was - 3 x Gauntlets (already had 2), 3 x Boots (Sweet), Shards and Energies. I got 1 Song of Ir-Yut at Crota, and shards or energy for the rest. Last week it was gloves x2, chest x2, shards and energies and 1 Song of Ir-Yut. 

Before the patch we got a more diverse roll of all Crota items spread out. No one from our fireteam across 15 characters for 2 weeks has got the helmet to drop yet.

Since I have all the Crota guns now. Hopefully I get blessing with the Helmets next week :evil:

I guess Wright was right, I did take some of his mojo as at least an armorsmith, but quickly catching up as a gunsmith :lol:

Back
Top Bottom