Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yeah I like it. The heavy ammo perk pretty much makes this the Warlocks Armintarium.

I thought I came up off the reset til Deph casually pops a 331 G-horn out of the Crota chest.
sick.gif
Just got the Husk randomly doing the Crota bounty..
smokin.gif
Everyone out here eating except me.

All I can hope is that RNG is being nice for the Christmas week or something and I will get taken care of this evening when I get on.....Not counting on it though

toonz.gif

Last edited:
Everyone out here eating except me.
All I can hope is that RNG is being nice for the Christmas week or something and I will get taken care of this evening when I get on.....Not counting on it though

toonz.gif

4 NightFalls in a row and I get coins.. then on my 5th one I get another P&T :smh:

Got that New Monarchy shader though Wright :smokin

I swear RNGesus only blessing me with Shaders these days

4 NightFalls in a row and I get coins.. then on my 5th one I get another P&T
mean.gif

Got that New Monarchy shader though Wright
smokin.gif

Didn't you just say last night that you got your 3rd Dead Orbit shader too?!
sick.gif

Frost/Bos/Biggie I swear man
sick.gif
laugh.gif

4 NightFalls in a row and I get coins.. then on my 5th one I get another P&T
mean.gif

Got that New Monarchy shader though Wright
smokin.gif

the new monarchy shader is only gifted to u through ranking up right? theyre not selling it or giving it for anything else?

Didn't you just say last night that you got your 3rd Dead Orbit shader too?! :x

Frost/Bos/Biggie I swear man :x :lol:

Bro, before Frost came and took your roll of luck you were like our gunsmith, you were leveling a different gun every 3 days. So don't give me the :x and :smh: lol

Plus, you were the first to hit 30 out of us 3 if I remember correctly. :nerd:

Time for payback :evil:

Bro, before Frost came and took your roll of luck you were like our gunsmith, you were leveling a different gun every 3 days. So don't give me the
sick.gif
and
mean.gif
lol

Plus, you were the first to hit 30 out of us 3 if I remember correctly.
nerd.gif
Time for payback
devil.gif
Hey wasn't my fault our very first VoG HM run I got the helmet, VoC, and the Vex
nthat.gif

I remember saying I didn't need to go back to HM, but I guess I would since you guys still needed it
roll.gif

Payback is a big fat *****
frown.gif

Frost did steal my RNG luck too
tired.gif

Last edited:
That sounds like me haha. Did HM with some cats and I'm the only one who made out with vex, epilogue, corrective, shader, ship. Was my first time even doing HM too

Hey wasn't my fault our very first VoG HM run I got the helmet, VoC, and the Vex :nthat:
I remember saying I didn't need to go back to HM, but I guess I would since you guys still needed it :rofl:
Payback is a big fat ***** :frown:  
Frost did steal my RNG luck too |I

Now it's like me and my Warlock, I guess I can continue to run with you guys :lol:

But I do still need the rocket launcher and helmet for my Warlock. I def need better gear for my Titan. Only good stat/perk piece I got were my boots so far, the rest has been trash. :smh:

I don't want a lot for Crotamas, there is just one thing I need. I don't care about the Ballerhorns underneath your Oversoul Tree. I don't need to hang my Teriyaki Hood there upon the Tower place. Xur with upgrades won't make me happy with a Dragon's Breath on Crotamas Day. What more can I do? All I want for Xmas is youuuuuuu.....

Hive Mcflys. RNGesus, please? 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Feeling good after getting the exotic primary sniper rifle and bug cloak (Shroud of Flies)while getting the first chest on Crota. Did the VOG with boost and fresh pairs and

CHATTERWHITE

i have five or six sets of chatterwhite :smh:

Feeling good after getting the exotic primary sniper rifle and bug cloak (Shroud of Flies)while getting the first chest on Crota. Did the VOG with boost and fresh pairs and

CHATTERWHITE

i have five or six sets of chatterwhite :smh:
make it snow with all that chatterwhite :lol:

Whats up with these douche bags camping at spawn sites when im trying to get bounties done? Is this the new "cool" thing to do?

Whats up with these douche bags camping at spawn sites when im trying to get bounties done? Is this the new "cool" thing to do?
You referring to the Blade of Crota spawn?

Ever since that Husk of Crota started dropping from them this is what you have to deal with. You are better off just starting the beginning of the Sword of Crota mission, driving through and killing that one and restarting just so you don't deal with it

Ever since that Husk of Crota started dropping from them this is what you have to deal with. You are better off just starting the beginning of the Sword of Crota mission, driving through and killing that one and restarting just so you don't deal with it

naw just regular bounties I got a spot on venus to get the kill 3 or more enemies with a super power 20 times or whatever. Every time before this it went smoothly but for the last 3 days these dudes just been camping at the sights pissing me off.

naw just regular bounties I got a spot on venus to get the kill 3 or more enemies with a super power 20 times or whatever. Every time before this it went smoothly but for the last 3 days these dudes just been camping at the sights pissing me off.
It has begun. All the Xmas noobs. Prepare for more of this in the next month or so. I just do the Fist of Crota mission over and over for almost everything I can. Can literally knock out more than half the bounties there. 

It has begun. All the Xmas noobs. Prepare for more of this in the next month or so. I just do the Fist of Crota mission over and over for almost everything I can. Can literally knock out more than half the bounties there. 

Agreed. Anyway this is my last post until I get back from my exam. I'm hoping that my professor brings Starbucks and candy :lol:

I'll see everyone for the raid tonight and hopefully a few nightfalls.

Back
Top Bottom